Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations (23143 Views)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by gist4kidsblog: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2016
HsLBroker:
Bond N2, 500, Classic N2, 500, Shingle N2, 800, Milan N2, 800, RomanN3, 200.

Pls which state price is this abuja or lagos
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by gist4kidsblog: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2016
micfoley:
Great thread. Can anyone help us with pics of the metcopo, aluminium steptiles, longspan etc.

See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by ekwe18(m): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
ekwe18:
Stone coated roof tiles
Water collector
Security doors
Internal doors
Wooden doors
Glass blocks
Tiles
Water heater
Paving stones
Pop cement
Wall papers
Etc.

Call/watsapp 08037956267.
Available
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Siyanbola2013: 12:53am On Oct 20, 2016
jumofe:
l m a carpenter with vast experience in building carpentry aspect,but we stay at lbadan.lf u re with within d southwest region,we ll come for measurement first,before giving our competitive quotation. ln fact our quotation will marvel you.We re into plank business also.For further information,call or whashapp on 08076403329
hello mr jumofe, I am planning to roof my 2 unit of 3bedroom flat in November,the site is in Ibadan and I need quotation for 0.45 and 0.55 longspan,the size of the building is 420 msq,can you pls let me know how much it is going to cost.thanks
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

Pls which state price is this abuja or lagos
lagos
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Empiree: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
HsLBroker:
The covering process of this house just started
How quality is this roofing tile?. Itis called metcoppo right?
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Beulah09: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
HsLBroker:
Bond N2, 500, Classic N2, 500, Shingle N2, 800, Milan N2, 800, RomanN3, 200.

Is this for Wictech or which product?
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2016
Beulah09:

Is this for Wictech or which product?
bamaco and the current price is Bond and Classic N2, 850 and Shingle N3, 100
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Beulah09: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
HsLBroker:
bamaco and the current price is Bond and Classic N2, 850 and Shingle N3, 100

Which product is bamaco? Never heard of them.

Any idea on the price for Wictech or any other New Zealand product?
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Beulah09:

they import from new zealand and Korea
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by ekwe18(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Beulah09:

Wictech and Tilcor are the only roof tiles from New Zealand as at date, other people will just write New Zealand at d back of the roof, that does not mean that there product is bad anyway.

Wictech has two brands, Gerald from New Zealand and fortiza from...... Clients that can not afford Gerald will be offered the fortiza. Gerald prices ranges from 5000and above while fortiza is below 5k per square meter.

Tilcor is marketed by Emel group of companies, Tilcor is also 100 percent New Zealand manufactured. Tilcor prices ranges from 3k to 5.5k per square meter.

There are also some good products from Korea.
Am available for more explanation.

Writing New Zealand at a back of a product does not make it New Zealand. In China, they can brand your product any name that you want.

Cheers. 08037956267. Call or whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Dsrooftiles: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2016
To know current price of Roofing Sheet...
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/1#52027462
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by ekwe18(m): 5:50am On Jan 06, 2017
ekwe18:

Wictech and Tilcor are the only roof tiles from New Zealand as at date, other people will just write New Zealand at d back of the roof, that does not mean that there product is bad anyway.

Wictech has two brands, Gerald from New Zealand and fortiza from...... Clients that can not afford Gerald will be offered the fortiza. Gerald prices ranges from 5000and above while fortiza is below 5k per square meter.

Tilcor is marketed by Emel group of companies, Tilcor is also 100 percent New Zealand manufactured. Tilcor prices ranges from 3k to 5.5k per square meter.

There are also some good products from Korea.
Am available for more explanation.

Writing New Zealand at a back of a product does not make it New Zealand. In China, they can brand your product any name that you want.

Cheers. 08037956267. Call or whatsapp.
Happy New Year
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Dsrooftiles: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State..
Roof Design : Milano Design
Colour: Wine with Black patches
Roof meters: 388sqm
See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/14#62620546
For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 11:13am On Nov 24, 2017
After we Complete this Roofing Project @ Sokoto Road Atan Ogun State.

Read the Review Our Client wrote about Our Services on this Thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/14

So what are you still Waiting for? Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For your Roofing Project.

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Metcopo Aluminium Commence Shortly ..
Colour:Biegi
Guage: 0.55mm
Site Location: Apata Area Ibadan Oyo state
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

1 Share

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Ama17(f): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Shandong Rio Tinto New Technology Co.ltd is the manufacutre of Color Coated Aluminium .
The thickness:0.15-1.5mm
Width:30-1250mm
The End used of Our Color Coated Aluminium:
*Longspan Aluminium Roofings Sheets
*Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheets
*Metcopo Aluminium Roofing Sheets
*Stone-Coated Aluminium Roofing Sheets

Welcome to inquiry
loveucandice@hotmail.com
Whatsapp0086152543825836

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Glory be to Almighty Allah!! We start this project with bismillahi and End it with Aliamudulilahi.
I Decide to visit one of our Successful Roofing project @ Idafa Maya Ikorodu Lagos State...
Do you Reside around this area in Ikd and you are in need of this Shop..(IYA ALAWO SHOPPING COMPLEX)
Call/WhatsApp 08023921941,08184899123
And for your Quality Aluminium roofing Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by Empiree: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
^^

Nice one God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Complete @ Ogere-remo Ogun State
Roof Design : Metcopo
Colour: Traffic Black
Roof meters: 290.9m
See Amount of Money that Roofed the Building @: https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/15#63265461
For Your Next Roofing Project Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Woww!!
My Nairaland Thread hits 80k page views today
Thanks to Seun Osewa for this great forum Nairaland.com becos have made Millions of Sales from this Largest forum in Africa 90% got my contact from >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types/19#up
Also big shoutOut to Adebayo Thunder Oluwaseun he was the one that introduced me to this forum back then yr 2013
And To all my Loyal Client's thanks for ur patronage!!!
I really Appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
So what are you Waiting for? Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For your Roofing Project.

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
Some Reviews Via: Facebook clients!!

So what are u waiting for?
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 For any Various Types of Roofing Sheet

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
When you are Legit and Truthworthy Ur Customer's Recommend you.. Reason why Imranroofing Sys. Motto is Customer's satisfaction is Our watch Word!
What are you Still waiting for? Are you done with your wood Work and Need Quality Roofing sheet (Stone coated & Aluminium) We also deal on Water Collector's Call/Whatsapp 08085310359(24/7 Online)

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
For All Hustler just continue doing what u know how to do one day God will pick your call!! As an Importer of Quality Roofing sheet I woke up one day to search for this keyword "Where in Nigeria can I buy original roofing sheet" gbam my thread on nairaland pop up below I found this site https://nigerianprice.com
The owner of the blog post about building materials and most client's drop comments.. they need contact of dealer here in Nigeria.. something just come my mind I drop my contact in the comments box hoping the owner of the blog will approved it..
Not quite long I received call from the owner of this site.. we talk to some length and he promise to edit that post and put my contact "For Free" he didn't charge me penny am so happy!
After he edit it and post this about me.. am seeing the Results!!
You can read this full post here >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2018
Another wonderful Review from Happy client
What are u waiting for?
Call/Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
From C.E.O of Imranroofing System.We Wish Our Customers Merry Xmas and Happy New year in Advance!
For more Enquire about Roofing : Visit www.Imranroofing.com
Customers Satisfactory is Our Watch Word!!

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Opic Estate Agbara Ogun State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Shingles Design(Black with white patches)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Few Months Ago I posted my Building on Social media, Nairaland Forum lot of Client's asked me the type of Roofing Sheet on it!!
I Replied them Shingles Designs(Stone Coated)
Color: Brown with Brown Patches..
You can't believe what happened next
I Sold Out More than one Container of thesame particular Designs within a Month that's Marketing Strategies!!!
Note: I don't post online to ShowOff, All Na Marketing.. Oh Allah Continue your blessing Upon my Business becos OluwaNishola
SEE THE DESIGN HERE ��

Re: What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations by money121(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2019
PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burning Building In Warri Today (Photos) / Difficulty In Recharging NEPA's Old Prepaid Meter / 3-Storey Building On Fire In Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.