Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services (18035 Views)

Why NECO Scrapped Use Of Scratch Cards In Examination / NECO Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards, Announces New System / JAMB Effectively Scraps Scratch Cards, Redesigns Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by gentleman100(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Many uninformed tribal and religious bigots were blinded by this man's achievement in UNILORIN, they even accused the president of appointing Muslims...now he has stopped what Dibu Ojerinde, a christian like me, could not stop.

Corruption does not know religion, if not James Ibori would not have stolen that much.

I would rather appoint a competent Muslim than appoint/vote a corrupt human being like GEJ
ode oshi... I pray you understand who they are soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by directonpc(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is only good news to jamb sha. But most of you don't understand.
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by MXrep: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:
Many uninformed tribal and religious bigots were blinded by this man's achievement in UNILORIN, they even accused the president of appointing Muslims...now he has stopped what Dibu Ojerinde, a christian like me, could not stop.

Corruption does not know religion, if not James Ibori would not have stolen that much.

I would rather appoint a competent Muslim than appoint/[color=#990000]vote a corrupt human being like GEJ
[/color]

This news has nothing to do with GEJ, stop wasting your ammo, reserve it till when Bubu goofs again and get ass whipped by hungry nigerians, of course we know your only defense then will be to shout GEj up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by KardinalZik(m): 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Restructuring JAMB
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by ephi123(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:

I would rather appoint a competent Muslim than appoint/vote a corrupt human being like GEJ

Who asked you for story? We are talking about scratchcard you are talking about Muslim/Christian, what is the correlation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Youngzedd(m): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is really good news because the way business centres hike the price during closure is alarming.

Exploitation is over!

Kudos to Oga at the top.

I know they will integrate Remita.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by lookingfly: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bolustic:

is ur everything you guys must bring politics into? Abeg allow the news be the good news that it is...........oya better go and take this afternoon's dose of your antipsychotic medication Kia Kia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by bigtt76(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yes but the user experience is flawed here. What if there was network issues and SMS is not delivered? The PIN vended is supposed to be of the value of the payment so why not confirm the payment through any of the payment channels and allow the candidate to proceed from there rather than having to wait for a PIN and going back to fill this in. undecided

Lagusta:

it's more or less the same, just depends on the platform you want to choose....

You pay through your bank account through either quick teller or eTranzact, they send a "one time password" (OTP) to your phone, you type the OTP (this acts as the PIN) on the portal, and voila, you've paid!!

It's far better and more secure than the "scratch card" issue... Anyone can print scratch cards, even you.... wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by amicable212(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one.
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by klexycole(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
bigtt76:
PIN vending and scratch cards are the same thing naaa! Why not integrate to a payment platform and allow the use of bank issued ATM cards? Haba naija angry

Sister, read!!! He already stated that in his statement. Don't judge by the headline, try and read the content. Thanks!
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by alexarelano(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
or when we re out of the other room
Other room thingz grin
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by LorDBolton(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
bigtt76:
PIN vending and scratch cards are the same thing naaa! Why not integrate to a payment platform and allow the use of bank issued ATM cards? Haba naija angry

This new system will be accessible through the options of web payment, ATM issued cards (Visa, Verve and MasterCard), online quick teller, ATM payment, quick teller mobile application and Bank Branch case/card,” he emphasised.

Guess u didn't read that?
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by delishpot: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Why place extra fee on result check? Nigerian leaders too like to milk their people. Why Pay to check results after paying to write the exam? Worse comes to worse, why not include it in the jamb form price?. So that any student can have access to the results using only their exam number. Maybe I am missing something sha.
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by RentALodge: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a welcome development. JAMB results should be instant. Students should write them and get their results immediately with the option of printing on the spot.

If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Ademat7(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
HOLRANGE:
PA Oloyede, that man will restructure jamb that the organisation's life would never remain the same again
I beg don't kill me with laff jare...
sigh...crying after strong laff
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

Nice set of teeth, great smile, cute face and a cool shirt color. wink

1 Like

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by smardray(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
u nd who....me am in d living room nd in d kitchen ntemi
badaoyeyemi:

1 Like

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Topestbilly(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:

Hop u get my pm?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Mrhauxiliary(m): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is like oloyede the new jamb registar is up to something for development and progress of the country
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Medley(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Bolustic:

d_only_difference_is_d_way_peeps_pay
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by FredAkpan: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Man btw 40 and 45 seeks for lady to marry.Interested ladies shd send their details to 07054222205.
Re: JAMB Scraps Use Of Scratch Cards For Its Transactions, Services by Aghanel(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
hnmnn.. ma lady! do you wanna join me? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto, Admission List Out. / Algebra Cafe: Solve Math Problems Here / HND Certificates’ Long Road To Obliteration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.