Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In This Recession - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In This Recession (639 Views)

Seven Chinese Companies That Have Made It In Africa / MMM: How Nigerian Banks Are Benefitting / List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In Nigeria Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In This Recession by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
1.Bureau de change operators.This dudes are making a hell of money.

2.Pilgrimage-The Muslim pilgrims have been receiving dollars at a subsidize rate of #197 and reselling to bureau de change operators at maybe #300 to #350.The bureau de change operators will now sell at #470 to #500 to customers at black market rate.

3.Hoteliers-When I say hotel,i don't mean low class hotels.I am talking about the 3 to 5 star hotels where Yankee guyz and foreigners patronises.We get regular guests in the hotel I work with because Yankee returnees patronizes us unlike before.They bring in foreign currencies and spend in Nigeria.No thanks to our weak naira.

4.Foreign investors-These so called investors are gardeners in their countries.But because of the weak naira they will come here to establish with pounds and dollars and become bosses.

5.Yankee returnees-Some Nigerians who have been hustling in Europe for decades are now returning back to establish large.

6.Politicians and senior public officials-politicians and top civil servants are getting the dollar from cbn at a very subsidize rate and resell to bureau the change operators at black market rate.Do you hear them complain?No.
Re: List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In This Recession by kestolove95(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
nigeria itself haff join bad gang
Re: List Of Companies That Are Benefitting In This Recession by lastbaff(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's "Bureau de change" ... Please correct that

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Online Biz Properly And Make $$ Monthly FreeStep By Step Guide / Invest In Our Agricultural Project 2017 / I Want To Transfer Money To Someone In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.