Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Bible & Hand Held Phones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible & Hand Held Phones (895 Views)

Abimbola Adelakun Held Hostage In COZA / Free Tim Omotoso Peace Walk Held In Durban, South Africa - Pictures / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible & Hand Held Phones by Blackkie: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
The Bible & Hand Held Phones

But is any thing wrong with attending a church service without the traditional Bible and Hymn Book when you have both on your Phone, Ipad or Tablet?

It is a fact that you can store various versions of the Bible on the device comfortably and with lots of convenience compared to carrying a bulky book.

Whats your take on this?
Re: The Bible & Hand Held Phones by MrRichy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can't remember when last i went to church with my Bible....
Re: The Bible & Hand Held Phones by Blackkie: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2016
You go to church but without your Bible?
What do you go with please?

MrRichy:
I can't remember when last i went to church with my Bible....
Re: The Bible & Hand Held Phones by MrRichy(m): 7:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Blackkie:
You go to church but without your Bible? What do you go with please?

My tablet serves as bible and sermon note... i can even record the pastors message too.
#WelcomeToTheDigitalWorld bro..
Re: The Bible & Hand Held Phones by Blackkie: 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Interesting

MrRichy:

My tablet serves as bible and sermon note...
i can even record the pastors message too.

#WelcomeToTheDigitalWorld bro..
Re: The Bible & Hand Held Phones by Blackkie: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Are going to church today with your bible or hand held phones?

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Money Cult / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/17 / Church Members Who Drank Annointed Rat Poison Are Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.