Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Islamic Seal On Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Islamic Seal On Nigeria (910 Views)

Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / The Islamic Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by IslamicRebel01: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Islamic Seal of Nigeria. This text is to be shared by all Christians in the Middle Belt and all Christians in South East. Read it and you see that the condition that the Islamic founding fathers gave the British was that The South had to be Islamised before they stayed with Nigeria. The Islamic Jihadists told the British that for them (Fulani) to deal politically with South Nigeria, the South had to convert to Islam.It depicts the ultimate aim of the Hausa Fulani Jihadists, which is to Islamise Nigeria. Please read and share before facebook takes down my account. They evil hausa fulani have been fighting hard to silence people.

This explains why they can kill and intimidate and can never tolerate an infidel to rule over them. It explains wht they used Boko Haram to frustrate GEJ, an infidel. Note that muslims in the south west are politically better off then their christian counterparts. How many Christian governors do we have in the south west? They are mostly muslims. If any christian gets into power, they try to smoke him out. They want only muslim governors or governors who will protect Islamic interests. That is the only way they can be relevant. Also, Rochas is actually a Hausa/fulani and a muslim in disguise and that explains why APC is strong there and why the Hausa Fulanis are using him (he was fathered by hausa fulani).

Please read and share.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by annunaki2(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Very insightful article. It really betrays the evil northern /Islamic agenda but they will surely fail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by AbuHammaad: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why are you spamming the forum with this? So what do you want non-muslims to about it. Start killing the muslims
around them?

It's 2017 already. You still haven't moved on from GEJ's loss since 2015. You go cry welu welu till 2019 my brother grin cheesy
You have 2 more years to go. E no too far grin Keep it up!
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by Omudia11: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Would have been better if you kept mute. You made zero sense. Comment on the op or forever hold your peace piss.
AbuHammaad:
Why are you spamming the forum with this? So what do you want non-muslims to about it. Start killing the muslims
around them?

It's 2017 already. You still haven't moved on from GEJ's loss since 2015. You go cry welu welu till 2019 my brother grin cheesy
You have 2 more years to go. E no too far grin Keep it up!
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by AbuHammaad: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omudia11:
Would have been better if you kept mute. You made zero sense. Comment on the op or forever hold your peace piss.

Says the one who quoted me cheesy grin What a clown!

The fact that you didn't even create the thread makes you a first class clown
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by Omudia11: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Still making zero sense. you're just pained your evil plans have been exposed.
AbuHammaad:

Says the one who quoted me cheesy grin What a clown!

The fact that you didn't even create the thread makes you a first class clown
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by AbuHammaad: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omudia11:
Still making zero sense. you're just pained your evil plans have been exposed.

I'm not interested in making sense. wink It's not like you'll learn anything even If I tried to educate you since you're already blinded
by bigotry

Speaking of evil plans, which of them?

That Rochas Okorocha is Hausa?
That Northerners want to Islamize Nigeria?
That SW politicians try hard to make their christian counterparts irrelevant?

HOW CAN A SANE HUMAN BEING BELIEVE THESE NONSENSE? HOW? cheesy

Only paranoid illiterates would believe this and sadly, you're one of them grin I called you a clown for asking me to keep mute
on a thread you didn't create, but now I think you're a GREAT clown for thinking the OP made sense cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by Omudia11: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Its 2017, I didn't read your long thrash! [s]
AbuHammaad:

I'm not interested in making sense. wink It's not like you'll learn anything even If I tried to educate you since you're already blinded
by bigotry

Speaking of evil plans, which of them?

That Rochas Okorocha is Hausa?
That Northerners want to Islamize Nigeria?
That SW politicians try hard to make their christian counterparts irrelevant?

Only paranoid illiterates would believe this and sadly, you're one of them grin I called you a clown for asking me to keep mute
on a thread you didn't create, but now I think you're a GREAT clown for thinking the OP made sense cheesy

[/s]
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by AbuHammaad: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by mumumugu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
move to politics section
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by IslamicRebel01: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buhari and his gang continue to unleash mayhem on Christians as we head into elections.
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by budaatum: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
AbuHammaad:

Only paranoid illiterates would believe this
True you know. They make it sound like someone would just come remove their brain and replace it with one filled with the religion they desire. Makes me wonder if the religion their brains are currently filled with is so easily replaced.

Personally, I wish their religious brains could so easily be replaced. I'd replace their brains with atheism if left to me!
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by Mummyjoy: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2018
By the mandate of the God that bringeth the princes to nothing; He maketh the judges of the earth as vanity, the agenda of darkness concerning Christianity in Nigeria shall not be planted: yea they shall not be sown: yea their stock shall not take root in the earth: and He shall blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble. The counsel of darkness shall not stand. Amen and Amen.
Re: The Islamic Seal On Nigeria by maajimk(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Sensible people will not see the sense in your post, i am a Muslim and i say Amin to your Prayer... Please join Muslims for the prayer too. If darkness is taken far away from us, the light of God is what will be left for us. Wouldn't you be happy?
Mummyjoy:
By the mandate of the God that bringeth the princes to nothing; He maketh the judges of the earth as vanity, the agenda of darkness concerning Christianity in Nigeria shall not be planted: yea they shall not be sown: yea their stock shall not take root in the earth: and He shall blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble. The counsel of darkness shall not stand. Amen and Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Or Islamic Science: Who Knows Better? / The HU Will Help You! / Modern Day Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.