Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions (1621 Views)

Who Knows This Guy On Youtube? I Have Questions [photo] / List Of All The Courses/departments In UNIUYO / Man Eats That Snake Killed In Uniuyo, Shares Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can i change from history and international studies to business admin. in uniuyo...Please in what year and what is the criteria?
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Switup: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2016
zingzang:
Can i change from history and international studies to business admin. in uniuyo...Please in what year and what is the criteria?
my dear trust me. the prestigious department of history and international studies will be one of the best things that will ever happen to you
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by senrino(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Lolz what would mak you want to change from the best department in the world to another department??. Mbok which level you dey?
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by senrino(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Switup:
my dear trust me. the prestigious department of history and international studies will be one of the best things that will ever happen to you

Sis sup na.. Missed you oo

1 Like

Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Switup: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2016
senrino:

Sis sup na.. Missed you oo
My loves... just kickin o. been a long time here...
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by RentALodge: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2016
**If you are a student in UNIUYO and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Switup:
ok thanks
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by ambrosini593(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
zingzang:

ok thanks
just gained admission for masters in Uniuyo. how is life like in uyo? thank you
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 01, 2016
ambrosini593:

just gained admission for masters in Uniuyo. how is life like in uyo? thank you
life is good....My number...09093738370
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by tonaydo(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2016
zingzang:
hi
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
tonaydo:
hi
hey
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by tonaydo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
zingzang:

hey
I would love to chat up with you, can we go private? maybe facebook or whatsapp?
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
tonaydo:
I would love to chat up with you, can we go private? maybe facebook or whatsapp?
uhhh
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
RentALodge:
**If you are a student in UNIUYO and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
What is the pay? I school at uniuyo.
Re: Change Of Course In Uniuyo..i Have Questions by RentALodge: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Largas:

What is the pay? I school at uniuyo.

That's not the first question to pursue. Don't think like the average Nigerian undergraduate/graduate. Pursue opportunities first, you will be happier for it. If interested, send your CV as indicated.

(1) (Reply)

Happy School Fees Week / Mathematics Problems / Ambrose Alli University Political Science 2018 Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.