Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Bernice " My Help " (prod By Ppromzy) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bernice " My Help " (prod By Ppromzy) (292 Views)

MUSIC: Pastor Joseph Obande Obeya – My Help / Audio: Iconiqe Musique -my Help + Lyrics / New And Hot! I Fit - By Jammin & Bernice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bernice " My Help " (prod By Ppromzy) by Rapwiz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
This song is a song of worship and Adoration. It draws our subconscious mind back to God because He is the well where our HELP comes from, despite the challenges the word is facing. He deserves our heart of worship..
"My help" is that warm piece that you would put on replay.

Bernice Bigland anointed worship minister, a songwriter who has affected her generation positively through her heart felt worship and the word of God. Her love for God's work in the ministry is the secrete behind this wonderful tune.
My Help is her debut single. This song was produced by Ppromzy.
http://homeboysjamz..com/2016/10/bernice-my-help-prod-by-ppromzy.html

(1) (Reply)

Delivered Another / Mozart Officially Sold The Most Cds In 2016, Beats Drake / Get Interviewed And Get Your Song Played On Air At An Affordable Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.