Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,510 members, 7,861,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Happy Birthday To My Humble Self(Pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self(Pictures) (680 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Humble Self(Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2016
I give God the glory for keeping me life for the last 25years,as i begin a new journey,i pray for his grace upon my life,i thank God for the families and friends he have given me,

It is my prayer in the shortest possible time,i will be able to use the other room legally...

Join me nairalanders as i celebrate today

Show me love mods

Cc...lalasticlala

Re: Happy Birthday To My Humble Self(Pictures) by osesology(m): 2:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Happy birthday! more blessings to you. 25yr is the year of strength, youthfulness, agility and, most of all, maturity...use it wisely cos you'll never get to experience it again. Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Humble Self(Pictures) by okikiosibodu(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Happy birthday to you. Wish you many more fruitful years ahead. Piece of advice to you on your birthday: smile while you still have teeth. Don't forget to send my share of the slaughtered elephants grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For All Event Planners - Centerpieces For Themed Kids Party / Event Management In Abuja / Photos From A Couple's Biafra Themed Wedding In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.