Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday (24499 Views)

Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by frankleesehi(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Some friendship are hard to come by.

Here is the beautiful moment some friends decided to surprise their friend in the night of his birthday.

These friends planed with some police men to fake the arrest of their beloved friend who was in his shop doing his business.

The police men who came to him, accused him of kidnapp that has happen a long time ago. They told him that he will have to follow them to the station, but he insisted that he locks up his shop.

The police men refused and insisted he goes with them to the station, but he refused and it turned into a drag.

While the police men were dragging him, a lady came from behind with a cake and shouted 'Happy Birthday'.

The man was short of words and shocked.

His friends came out and everyone witness in the gathering shouted Happy Birthday. He became relief and started smiling.

The police men were appreciated for a job well done as they celebrated with them.

Watch the video after the cut...
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/friends-fake-their-friends-arrest.html?m=1

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by odiereke(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2019
For Nigeria? Thank God it went well oooooo.

65 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by odiereke(m): 3:00am On Jul 26, 2019
For Nigeria? Thank God it went well oooooo. With our Nigerian Police

6 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Kingpee2(m): 3:19am On Jul 26, 2019
I know someone that ran away till date just because some policemen came to knock at his gate ,don’t try this joke with some people if you don’t want to hear story that touch ....I like your friendship goals though but in most cases no body trusts these so called Nigeria police men.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
My own is that those policemen shouldn't appearing there later only to accuse him of the same offence they were paid to act. I don't trust those people and things are hard. let them not bundle him into their van just to squeeze the little peanuts he has. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Blitz4real(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Kingpee2:
I know someone that ran away till date just because some policemen came to knock at his gate ,don’t try this joke with some people if you don’t want to hear story that touch ....I like your friendship goals though but in most cases no body trusts these so called Nigeria police men.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Naija police no dey always fine, always black, oily and looking malnourished....

Awon wahrah, Dem carry me yesterday... Me and my boys returning from a fresh cut, literally grabbed us at "iba lasu road and took us to anti-cult charlyboy gbagada...

The place was a market, "carry boys, threaten them, collect money" that's the job... From 2pm, we left there around after-8, after many interrogations, threats,advice,law,politics,jokes, football etc....

Me- but oga u don search me, u no c anything, tattoo I no get 4 body, oga I no do anything naa, u just carry me since morning, since 3 na him I don dey here...

Popo- mtcheeew, you are a criminal, a cultist, why you no go to your house as you leave school, you dey go your friend place, means say you have commit crime in your house and on the run, where your id card, hen, how do i even know you are a student, or you have been rusticated, infact write your matric no here, we will investigate you...

Few hours later

Popo - Night don dey reach, make 3 of una bring 20k

Me- haa oga abeg, we no get money, blah blah...

Popo- I don talk am, na cell una go sleep tonight, una go dey here till Monday, then I'd charge you to court... SAN!! I say SAN no fit comot una for here...

Me- oga abeg, me I don tire i won dey go my house, you know say our place still far, see where una carry us, he far na Oga... Abi una go carry us back ni?

Popo- ehn we go carry una, you go climb my back, abi you blind when I dey give driver him money, see make una follow una self talk if una won comot for here

Me- but oga we be NIGERIANS na, when we no be foreigner, make person no fit just Waka for him street again, nawa oo... And dah one no pure ooo, e no pure at all

Mtcheeew- I think say una serious self, mtcheeew, comot for my front, I think say you nor well...
Later

Me- oga, na 5 k we go give you ooo, I swear na all the money wey remain for our hand be that.... Shay you go give is account no?

Popo - account wetin? Go outside ( gives direction) u go see paga office.... 10k ooo, make you know go waste your time...

I gave him 5k, he changed when he got the money, just like a big bros and we started charting normally.... Bought orange, we all shared....

Me - but oga, we no do anything na, see as that 2nd oga just slap me dat time...

Popo- u self ur wahala too much, why you nor carry id card... It's MANDATORY to be with your ID card... If you had SHOWED me your id card I won't have carried you guys... Come it's getting late you guys come be going... He gave us directions and how to beat the hold up....

And that was how I spent half of my day with the police yesterday...

27 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Zombiekiller010: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
NPF has been ridiculed to this level?

1 Like

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by brainworkng: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
mumu joke...nobody can try this with me. it will no longer be a surprise angry

3 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Teewhy2: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
grin shocked cool
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Xisnin(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Mumu friends what if there was an accidental discharge?
Never joke with the Nigerian police.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by wizardus: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
frankleesehi:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/friends-fake-their-friends-arrest.html?m=1

Dem go give those police money o...lol

Iran tells Nigeria. .give us el-zakzaki for treatment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Z2JUGsxGw
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by TANID(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
odiereke:
For Nigeria? Thank God it went well oooooo. With our Nigerian Police
cheesy
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Benblaq(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Accidental discharge for change the story..
please don't wish me a "risky" happy birthday..

had it been the lady no come out quick with the cake, dem for don shoot the man, forgetting say na scripted.

5 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by sotall(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigerian police reduced to comedians grin grin
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Nigeria Police na the biggest comedy before.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by darfay: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2019
E
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by McXponent(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Him mind go don think million things grin Happy birthday to him anyways.
Make person no try that with me o

2 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Odetokun3(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2019
Just passing by
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2019
So the Nigerian Police are now into birthday wishing business. Buhari has finished this country.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2019
Which kind rough play be this na? This could have led to severe panic attack to some individual,and not everybody can survive such.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by lordlugards: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2019
frankleesehi:

Alaba int'l boys. We no dey carry last.
It happened at Alaba 3 weeks ago. No be small thing no.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by robosky02(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Na so grin
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Dagger79(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Thank God the man no get heart attack.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Teejayphillip(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
What if he runs to the highway, and the unknown happens? Is dat a surprise still?

Abeg let’s use our brain in the name of surprises ooo,b4 unah go send person hero go yonder grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by anibi9674: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
he insisted he must lock his shop

1 Like

Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
that one no concern police, bail is free. if u know u know.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
I don't like these kind of friends.
Re: Friends Fake Their Friend's Arrest With The Police To Wish Him Happy Birthday by Rasbel(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2019
Why is everyone talking about heart attack na... I like surprises like that but my concern here is how those friends sat down and came up with such concept.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano, Illorin, Bauchi and Gombe Emirates, Sallah Durban Festival In Pictures / Happy Birthday Seun Osewa / Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.