Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Today Is My Birthday Owner Of WWW.GIZNG.COM Your Best Wishes To Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Today Is My Birthday Owner Of WWW.GIZNG.COM Your Best Wishes To Me (397 Views)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Owner Of WWW.GIZNG.COM Your Best Wishes To Me by Gizng: 1:20am On Oct 17, 2016
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved Bloggers and friends.

(1) (Reply)

Messages To All Internet Biz, Web/wapmaster, Bloggers Etc By Finesix / Wordpress Vs. Blogger - Which One Is Better? (full Review) / If You Are A Crazy Programmer, Let's Take On Google!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.