Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? (649 Views)

Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by cnanu(m): 3:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Putin's call for Russians to come home comes after Russia recently held defence drills for 40 million citizens, Puttin also cancelled a state visit to France after France President Hollande accused him of committing war crimes in Syria, and now he thinks that America might rally it's 'friends' against his country so he wants to be more than ready for that.

This order also comes after Russia shipped nuclear-capable ballistic missiles (Iskander-M missle system) into it's central European border between Poland and Lithuania.

Russian political analyst Stanislav Belkovsky said:
“This is all part of the package of measures to prepare elites to some ‘big war’. And earlier this month, Putin’s ministers announced they had built bunkers capable of housing Moscow’s 14 million people.''

According to Daily Star UK, Russian government officials' kids schooling abroad have been ordered to return to their motherland or will find it hard getting jobs in the future and the top level order applies to administration staff, regional administrators, lawmakers of all levels and employees of public corporations.

British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson this week called on protesters to demonstrate outside the Russian embassy in the U.K over the country’s brutal bombing of people in Aleppo, Syria.

Relations between Russia and the US are at their lowest since the Cold War and have become worse in recent days after U.S pulled the plug on Syria talks and accused Russia of not keeping to their own part of the cease-fire deal. Ultra-nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky has even waded into the US Presidential election, claiming that Donald Trump is the only candidate who can stop a nuclear war from happening after the U.S accused Russia of hacking into political party emails so as to influence the U.S presidential election.

Source: http://accraside.com/news/662/Russian%20president%20Putin%20orders%20all%20Russian%20studying%20abroad%20to%20return%20home%20as%20he%20prepares%20for%20possible%20World%20War%20III

Are you ready? get bitcoin to get ready contact bitcoincent@gmail.com 1bitcoin worth more than $500
Re: Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by GMBuhari: 3:49am On Oct 17, 2016
It's just muscle flexing, they are not going to war

US /RUSSIA = Mission Improbable IV
Re: Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by cnanu(m): 4:18am On Oct 17, 2016
GMBuhari:
It's just muscle flexing, they are not going to war

US /RUSSIA = Mission Improbable IV

Ok i see, Muscle flexing. but what do you think about the currency pair usd/rub? I think bitcoin will be more stable than US /RUSSIA currency. The russia currency may start dropping in value against other major currencies,abi? I prefer bitcoin to any other currency because the value will rise sharply during war. Do you prefer bitcoin to other currencies as well? ...hmm so after the war the price of bitcoin will change. but if there is no war then you can accumulate it online. But if you don't know what bitcoin is, better send an mail to bitcoincent@gmail.com

A free lesson and start up is what you will get in response immediately. So let's hope there will be no war or do you like war? are there benefits from war that you might want to discuss? Can there be war without loss of lives and property? Is cold war a safer type of war? are there other types of war that you know? elighten me if so.
Re: Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by modsfucker: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2016
No

Re: Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by GMBuhari: 7:22am On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Oga, if you need btc make I sell am gie you

How many be your body for btc bwahahaha
cnanu:

Ok i see, Muscle flexing. but what do you think about the currency pair usd/rub? I think bitcoin will be more stable than US /RUSSIA currency. The russia currency may start dropping in value against other major currencies,abi? I prefer bitcoin to any other currency because the value will rise sharply during war. Do you prefer bitcoin to other currencies as well? ...hmm so after the war the price of bitcoin will change. but if there is no war then you can accumulate it online. But if you don't know what bitcoin is, better send an mail to bitcoincent@gmail.com

A free lesson and start up is what you will get in response immediately. So let's hope there will be no war or do you like war? are there benefits from war that you might want to discuss? Can there be war without loss of lives and property? Is cold war a safer type of war? are there other types of war that you know? elighten me if so.
Re: Worlwar III Around The Corner, Are You Ready? by cnanu(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2016
GMBuhari:
grin

Oga, if you need btc make I sell am gie you

How many be your body for btc bwahahaha

ahhhh my bodi ke ejoo oooh!! lol

(1) (Reply)

2016 US Election Day Live: Voting Opens As Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump Hold / Obama Sanctions Russian Diplomats Over Election Hack / Yahya Jammeh Official Steps Down,See Photos & Video From His Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.