Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke (1775 Views)

Pick N Pay - Laptops For Cheap !! / Pick Up And Delivery Of Laptop/DESKTOP COMPUTERS Repairs / Learn Python Programming Language The Easy Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by Spectraz: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2016
What is a Programming Language?
A typical software, like the Ms word is made up of so many groups of codes, these codes appear in numbers, alphabets and symbols. Lines of codes come together to form a program which when executed carry out a particular function.
Different programs come together to form a software. Without these numbers, alphabets and symbols that make up a program or software, the Gadget is just pieces of well-arranged chips and wires joined together, screwed and enclosed inside a well-designed case.

These Software cost a lot of money. Some companies pay billions of dollars to acquire them. Some earn billions of dollars by giving it out or customizing it into a service for other people to use, free or paid.

This is where you come in bro. What if you can create a software and market it to top brands, use it to create your own brand or even offer your new programming skill as a freelancer on any of these freelance websites around? I think been a Programmer is actually the best way to tap into this abundance stream of wealth circulating around the tech world.

Do you really want to set yourself free financially? Balling hard as a programmer who’s always sort after by big brands? You need to study any of these 16 programming language, be a pro on it and get ready to work.

Do you want to Ball hard as a programmer who is always on the search rader of big brands? Then you need to study any of these 16 programming languages, be a pro on it and get ready to work your bank account’s ass till its heavy and big with money.
16 Programming Language You Should Learn and Set Yourself Up, Financially

Java:
Originally invented in 1991 as a programming language for smart televisions, Oracle’s Java is still the most popular language in the world — a position solidified by the fact that Java is crucial to Android app development and lots of business software.

C:
One of the oldest programming languages still in common use, C was created in the early 1970s. In 1978, the language’s legendary and still widely read the manual, the 800-page “The C Programming Language,” saw print for the first time.

Python:
This language traces back to 1989, and is loved by its fans for its highly readable code. Many programmers suggest it’s the easiest language to get started with.

PHP:
This language for programming websites is incredibly common — some estimates say it powers one-third of the web. Big sites like WordPress, Facebook, and Yahoo use it. A lot of programmers also hate PHP with a passion — Stack Overflow founder Jeff Atwood once wrote, “PHP isn’t so much a language as a random collection of arbitrary stuff, a virtual explosion at the keyword and function factory.”

Visual Basic:
Microsoft’s Visual Basic (and its successor, Visual Basic .NET) tries to make programming easier with a graphical element that lets you change portions of a program by dragging and dropping. It’s older, but it’s still got its users out there.

JavaScript:
This is a super-popular programming language primarily used in web apps. But it doesn’t have much to do with Java besides the name. JavaScript runs a lot of the modern web, but it also catches a lot of flak for slowing browsers down and sometimes exposing users to security vulnerabilities.

R:
This is the programming language of choice for statisticians and anybody doing data analysis. Google has gone on record as a big fan of R, for the power it gives to its mathematicians.

Go:
Originally designed by Google to build systems at the immense scale needed to power the world’s busiest search engine, it’s since caught on with developers who value reliability and integrity above all else. It’s one of the fastest-growing programming languages out there, too.

Ruby:
Like Python, developers like this 24-year-old language because it’s easy to read and write the code. Also popular is Rails, an add-on framework for Ruby that makes it really easy to use it to build web apps. The language’s official motto is “A programmer’s best friend.”

Groovy:
This offshoot of Java has surged in popularity since its 2007 inception, designed to make it easier and faster to write lots of code. And since Groovy integrates just fine with Java code, it’s won over developers at big companies like IBM, Google, and Target.

Objective-C:
The original C programming language was so influential that it inspired a lot of similarly named successors, all of which took their inspiration from the original but added features from other languages. It’s still more popular than Apple’s homegrown Swift language, but Swift is gaining fast.

Perl:
Originally developed by a NASA engineer in the late ’80s, Perl excels at processing text, and developers like it because it’s powerful and flexible. It was once famously described as “the duct tape of the web,” because it’s really great at holding websites together, but it’s not the most elegant language.

Pascal:
Named for famed philosopher Blaise Pascal, this language was instrumental in the coding of the original Apple Macintosh computers. Eventually, Pascal extended into so-called Object Pascal, where it’s still widely used in systems today.

Delphi Object Pascal:
Originally developed at Apple in 1986 and named because it helped programmers connect to Oracle databases (as in, “The Oracle at Delphi”), Delphi is seeing its star rise once again as an alternative for building smartphone apps.

Swift:
While Apple’s issues with Taylor Swift may have made all the headlines last year, the Apple Swift programming language was winning over developers as a faster, easier way to build iPhone apps. With high-profile fans like IBM, expect it to take off even more in 2016.

MATLAB:
Intended as a mathematical programming language to help teach university students advanced algebra and image processing, it’s also widely used by scientists, engineers, and programmers working in the exploding field of image processing and other artificial intelligence applications.
There are so many Programming Languages but these few are the very lucrative and highly in demand.
Do you know of any programming language that should be here that I've left out? Punch it in inside the comment box.

Source: http://droidengage.com/resources-coding-easier-and-faster-to-learn/
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by femtopyy(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Thanks for the post. I ll like to learn java. Can u be of any help?
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by kentochi(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
how about the materials
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by Sirmuel1(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2016
femtopyy:
Thanks for the post. I ll like to learn java. Can u be of any help?

No one can really help, you need to help yourself.
they can only give you videos and books.

youtube will help also

1 Like

Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by Spectraz: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Learning any of these languages can be very easy. Just go online, download their full tutorials, then search for a free ebook (eg. Learn php for dummies)

Study and practice. Don't just read but also practice. Within a month or so you will see yourself picking up on the language.
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by akaahs(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't even know we have so many programming languages like these all d same thanks for broaden my scope. I promise myself, i definitely learn one. Thnxs.
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
True grin
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by Spectraz: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
akaahs:
I don't even know we have so many programming languages like these all d same thanks for broaden my scope. I promise myself, i definitely learn one. Thnxs.
you better do. Programming is sweet
Re: Pick 1 From These 16 Programming Language, Learn It And You Will Never Go Broke by akaahs(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Spectraz:

you better do. Programming is sweet
Bro which of d programming language will u advice me to do

(1) (Reply)

Pick N Pay - Laptops For Cheap !! / No Sound From Speakers When Playing Vcd Or Dvd On My System. / Multi-links Evdo Broadband Modems @ Discount Rate: Bulk-sale ...6,000/unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.