Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

"And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day..." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day..." (302 Views)

48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And David Said In His Heart, I Shall Now Perish One Day..." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Sometime we find ourselves in situation David found himself and said in his heart, I shall now perish one day by the hand of Saul.” But that is not what is saying concerning him. God sent Prophet Samuel to anoint his head with oil as the next king of Israel but fear of what he was going through made to think that will never be.

I have these Word to share with you that “the Word of the Lord endureth forever.” “You share not be confounded.” “You shall not die but live.” “Beloved, His thought towards you are for good and not for evil to give you an expected end.” “Be still and know that I am God.” He is the Alpha and the Omega.”

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/and-david-said-in-his-heart-i-shall-now-perish-one-day/

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes Prophecy Of Clinton Win / Please Help Me In This Challenge / What Has God Actually Done Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.