Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 (4543 Views)

Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / There Is Satanic Agenda To Eliminate Christians From Nigeria –paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by Rayloverscrib: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Reports have trolled in from all angles about the energy drink called Monster Energy Drink. The Reports say, monster Energy Drink is Satanic.

Energy drinks have found their ways into the human market as a result of the stress people put themselves and so have gotten a place in our world today.

In a video recently shared online, it was clearly shown that the symbol of this particlar energy drink is something else as it stands for an Hebrew figure which in turn is 666. The barcode of the drink is typical as of the number of the beast as reported in Revelation 13:16 – 18;

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark–the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.

The video clip below will give you more insight and revelations. It’s not meant to scare you, but to make sure you are watchful to the end. If the video inspires you, then share with others.

Watch video here: http://soulzmp3.com/2016/10/monster-energy-drink-is-satanic-reports-say/

Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by Essentials1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
But it looks more like the 7...

Everyone please take a look at that and tell me if it looks more like the 7 or not

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by Rayloverscrib: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Essentials1:

Everyone please take a look at that and tell me if it looks more like the 7 or not

Watch the video for more insight.
Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by NPComplete: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Essentials1:

Exactly what I thought too. The sign looks closer to d 7in d other pix.
BTW OP, nobody in his right mind will click that stupid conspiracy video

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by raphieMontella: 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
christians and gullibility..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by obinna58(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
religious people and fear belike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed!!! Monster Energy Drink Is Satanic, Symbolic Of 666 by Tournel(m): 7:18am On Feb 01, 2017
I watched the video of the annoying (I'll prefer to say stupid) woman who claims that Monster Energy Drink is Satanic. That's bullshit. It's just like the fools who claim that Google Chrome, Windows, etc are Satanic.
I hate when people just try to paint things as evil for no good reason. If you feel the drink is evil, then don't buy it. SIMPLE!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches / Tb Joshua prophecy on Corona is working PICTURES / Effects Of Christian Evangelism In Africa: More Child Witches Exposed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.