Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches (4563 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by olakunle5296: 12:35am On Jan 01, 2020
1. Pastor Sam Adeyemi. Sam Adeyemi is th founder and president of Daystar Christian Center, he said that God did not tell anybody to pay tithe, if you are paying it, it is because you chose to do, it is not compulsory.

2. Pastor Sunday Adelaja, Sunday Adelaja is the founder and president of The Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of for all Nations. He said he does not collect Tithe from his member because it is not Biblical.

3. Pastor Gabriel Uka, Gabriel Uka is the founder and president of Praise Assembly. He said that Tithing is not for new testament believers .

4. Pastor John Wada. John Wada is the founder and president of Jesus Deliverance Ministries. He does not collect tithe from his members, he said tithing has ended in the Old testament.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by paxonel(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2020
How about daddy freeze?

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Bluezy13(m): 1:12am On Jan 01, 2020
paxonel:
How about daddy freeze?
Is he a pastor??

3 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by MightySparrow: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2020
I read in my own Bible and I am convinced that I should pay tithe, so I pay it without any regret.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by COURVOISier(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Pay your tithe before baba God play Dammy krane: Pay me my money. grin

4 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Olibboy: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2020
Pastor Sam Adeyemi.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by iCauseTrouble: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by endylake1986(m): 2:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Point of correction, you don't pay tithe, you offer tithe.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by MVLOX(m): 3:02am On Jan 01, 2020
So this Tithe matter still follow us enter 2020..... 1derful
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Righteousness89(m): 3:53am On Jan 01, 2020
I'll Advice you to Obey GOD , Rather than Men.

First things First.. Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST.. That's the Most Important..

A Believer who Conciously refuses to pay tithes may Conciously be turned back from Heaven Gate..

No GENUIE Saved Child of GOD will have a Problem with Tithes..

Give your Lives to JESUS first. Because the Sacrifices of a Sinner is an Abomination to GOD

I don't offer tithe because of a Pastor or whatever... I pay my Tithe because it is God's Commandments..

It is Biblical

Some of us gone beyond paying Tithe (10%). All I Have and will Have is Given by GOD ALMIGHTY..... if I give it all to For HIS NAME and Work, I do not lose..

I Rather Obey GOD Than Man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by rusher14: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2020
If you don't pay the gate fee you would be turned back.

So says the righteous one.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by lereinter(m): 7:10am On Jan 01, 2020
Nig pastor abi

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by jcross19: 7:28am On Jan 01, 2020
olakunle5296:
1. Pastor Sam Adeyemi. Sam Adeyemi is th founder and president of Daystar Christian Center, he said that God did not tell anybody to pay tithe, if you are paying it, it is because you chose to do, it is not compulsory.

2. Pastor Sunday Adelaja, Sunday Adelaja is the founder and president of The Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of for all Nations. He said he does not collect Tithe from his member because it is not Biblical.

3. Pastor Gabriel Uka, Gabriel Uka is the founder and president of Praise Assembly. He said that Tithing is not for new testament believers .

4. Pastor John Wada. John Wada is the founder and president of Jesus Deliverance Ministries. He does not collect tithe from his members, he said tithing has ended in the Old testament.
but they have Another method to syphon the members ? oh I see.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by urchcoded(m): 7:32am On Jan 01, 2020
Dia are a lot of pastors dat don't collect thite. Like very plenty. Dr abel damina being one of the prominent ones, all his spiritual sons don't collect thite too
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by spafu(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2020
endylake1986:
Point of correction, you don't pay tithe, you offer tithe.
you're welcome
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Goshen360(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2020
Pastor Abel Damina of Power City Church, Uyo doesn't preach nor collect tithes and he's an Apostle of Grace of God in the revelation of the finished works of Christ.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Demaduka(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2020
endylake1986:
Point of correction, you don't pay tithe, you offer tithe.[color=#000099][/color]

What are you correcting you ignoramus about the tithe. You don't offer tithe you pay tithe
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by ItooWorWor(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Vison2020:
Is it real or a joke
I have been looking for that joke, but don't we will keepon looking for it.

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2020
You mean motivational speakers that doesn't collect tithes?
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Subduer: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

A Believer who Conciously refuses to pay tithes may Conciously be turned back from Heaven Gate..

Any Scripture to support your claim, or is this one of those Commandments of MEN that make the Word of God of none effect?

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by churchee: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2020
They are all wrong! How then should the church grow? How about the faith involved in tithing or is tithing a man-made invention?

I will not go to those churches.

2 Likes

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by movingclouds(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Do the people actually believe there is no tithing in the New Testament.. I barely pay tithes but I can tell everyone it's part of the Christian culture

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by movingclouds(m): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2020
churchee:
They are all wrong! How then should the church grow? How about the faith involved in tithing or is tithing a man-made invention?

Don't mind them, they're just motivational speakers...tithing is one of those practices that intensifies the faith of a Christian

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Righteousness89(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Subduer:

Any Scripture to support your claim, or is this one of those Commandments of MEN that make the Word of God of none effect?

To Him that Knoweth to do Good and Doeth it not, to Him it is Sin.. James 4:17
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Righteousness89(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2020
movingclouds:
Does the people actually believe there is no tithing in the New Testament.. I barely pay tithes but I can tell everyone it's part of the Christian culture

Tithing is No just a Christian Culture but it is Biblical..

Father Abramham who is our Father of Faith Paid Tithe..
and so has it been..

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Subduer: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
churchee:

Please don't go. The secret of the Lord is with those that fear him. Church ain't lotto.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Subduer: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

To Him that Knoweth to do Good and Doeth it not, to Him it is Sin.. James 4:17
Citing Scriptures out of context is how your GO said anyone that refuse to pay tithe won't make heaven, full stop. And people like you won't STUDY, not just read your bibles. Please study in your own best interest.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Subduer: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
movingclouds:

Don't mind them, they're just motivational speakers...tithing is one of those practices that intensifies the faith of a Christian

RIGHTEOUSNESS exalts people & nation's. Christ enjoined anyone that RECEIVE HIM, to 1st seek His kingdom & His Righteousness, 1st before talk about money. The prosperity of foools DESTROY them Pro 1:32. Can't you see this all around the monitised Laodesian churches, Rev 3:17, blind, spiritually unable to face book Haram.
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by cRobo: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
TB Joshua
Re: Four Nigerian Pastors That Do Not Collect Tithes In Their Churches by Subduer: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
movingclouds:
Does the people actually believe there is no tithing in the New Testament.. I barely pay tithes but I can tell everyone it's part of the Christian culture

Christian culture is the POWER of Righteousness, that make the United States so secure for all that niggars can LEGALLY pursue Godgiven aspirations. Arabs keep their wealth there, where laws protect everyone equally. Read history & agree that Righteousness indeed exalt nations & their people, not the money that scam pastors are using the name of Jesus to run after.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist. / What Is The Meaning Of Fellowship With God Almighty? / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.