Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is It Wrong To Thank God For One's Joystick In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Thank God For One's Joystick In The Church (381 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Thank God For One's Joystick In The Church by ygenius: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
yesterday I was in the church and the pastor asked us to thank God for everything.i started to bless him for my joystick and the girl beside me was looking at me as if I have done something wrong. I was like if not for God.. that thing would have cause me advoc
Re: Is It Wrong To Thank God For One's Joystick In The Church by Essentials1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Its perfectly normal ....

(1) (Reply)

Endure Till The End / How Much Percentage Of Love Does God Have For The Devil. / Did God approve incest before he gave moses the law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.