Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) (1160 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Written By Lola...And Composed By Me.......

Sarah is an old friend of mine. She is a neighbour and I've known her forever. We've been friends, enemies, strangers and friends, depending on our ages and the different stages of our life. Not boyfriend and girlfriend, but just a friend of the opposite sex. Someone who's just there and you talk to them.

We are both nineteen now and currently good friends. We had gone out on dates together but it was always as a group and Sarah and I were just loosely paired the way people do in groups. No assurance, and no guarantee we would leave the party or whatever together. There had been occasions when we didn't and it didn't bother either of us. Just friends, as I said.

It was a Monday and it had been a warm day. My parents had gone away for the weekend and I knew Sarah was home alone. Rather than both of us hang around our respective houses I walked over to her place and asked if she would like to stroll down to the shopping mall and look around.

She agred, but glanced down at herself and told me to come on in and wait while she got a different top. Not that I had any objection to the top she was wearing. Like I said, it had been a hot day and Sarah was wearing jeans (tight) and a tank top. I could, however, understand her not wanting to parade around the mall in a tank top.

I wandered down to her room with her, expecting her to just grab a shirt or blouse. To my surprise, with a casual warning for me not to look, she half turned away and took off the tank top. ‘Don't look’. Bleep that. She had a wonderful set of boobs and I was looking good and hard.

"Um, Sarah, did I ever tell you I was gay?" I calmly asked.

She turned around to look at me, her mouth open in surprise. I nearly had a heart attack at the full view I now had, breasts bouncing nicely with the force of her turn.

"No. I had no idea. How long have you known?" She sounded quite surprised.
"I probably never told you that because I'm not, so I was thinking what gave you the idea that I was."

She blinked, looking confused.
"Why would you think that I thought you were gay?" she asked.

"Because," I said, reaching out and lightly touching one of those lovely boobs, "when a lovely young lady, such as yourself, starts undressing in front of a young man, such as myself, it's for one of three reasons. She thinks he's gay and safe, she's an innocent idiot, or she wants him to Bleep her.

Now you don't think I'm gay, and I've never thought that you were an idiot. Innocent maybe, but not an idiot. That leaves option three. You want me to Bleep you."

"What! You have got to be joking. I don't, that is I wouldn't, I mean, you wouldn't, you're just a friend. You shouldn't be thinking things like that."

"I know I'm a friend. Can you think of a friendlier thing to do? You have to know that you're a very attractive young woman....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/the-cruel-intentions-short-romantic.html

Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
A Short Romantic story
Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice
Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Damilolababy:
Nice
thanks.
Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by Damilolababy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Khris3:
thanks.
Ok
Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
This story sha.
Re: The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yea

(1) (Reply)

What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick / Life After NYSC- A True Life Experience / Chronicles - My Story ( True Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.