Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th, Oct. 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th, Oct. 2016 (302 Views)

Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th Dec. 2016 / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th Nov, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th, Oct. 2016 by ChosenOnline: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: Monday OCTOBER 17TH 2016.

TEXT: Proverbs 26 :27

Proverbs 26 :27 Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein :and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

THEME :THEIR BLOOD SHALL BE UPON THEIR HEADS

MESSAGE : "A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death:they shall stone them with stone :their blood shall be upon them. "(Leviticus 20 :27)

The spirit of the devil has possessed many individuals and all they do is to work against their fellows. They can turn to rats, dogs, birds, pussy -cats and snakes to horrify people and bewitch them especially at nights. This enterprise has prospered against the lives and destinies of many people. Notwithstanding, the legislation of the Lord is that any such person -man or woman should not be spared. They deserve nothing short of death. Have wiches and wizards and those with familiar spirit threatened your existence? God says they shall be put to death and their blood shall be upon their heads. You must rise up against them and go to God in prayer with holy aggression . Witches and wizards and familiar spirit have mortgaged their souls to the devil and do not repent. They can never be sorry for their actions. They know that their master the devil has no mercy in his dictionary, so they do not show mercy. You must pray aggressively that God should dismantle every witchcraft program targeted against your peace.

Sing spirit filled songs unto God thank Him for everything He has accomplished in your life and then take the following prayer points.

Prayer points:

1. Any pit which the enemy has dug for me; let him fall into it, in Jesus name

2. O God my father, lay my burden in the hearts of my divine helpers, in Jesus name.

3.Any witchcraft bewitchmen going on against my destiny, be terminated, in Jesus name.

4. Any resident witch or wizard giving information to their Kingdom concerning my activities; be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.

5. O God my Father arise in your power; destroy any witchcraft power working against my destiny, my prosperity etc in Jesus name.

6 Any satanic or witchcraft Kingdom fighting to destabilize our G.O, his ministry and family; you are fighting a lost battle. Come under God's judgement, in a Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA
www.thelordschosenworld.org

tlccrmofficial..com

(1) (Reply)

The Last Day Of That Challenge. / Nothing Like Smoke( Good Weed), Eat, Work And Relax Life / The Unfailing Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.