Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] (1079 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Daughter, Tiwa In New Adorable Photo / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / Basketmouth, Okey Bakkassi On Set With Casmir Chibuike, An Upcoming Actor (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Latest daddy in town and one of Nigeria's finest comedians, Seyi Law, has made his debut in Nollywood as he just featured in a new drama series named, Hustle.

Slamming the motion that he has joined the movie industry due to the recession in the economy, the stand up comic said it was more out as f passion than anything else.

“The movie industry is another part of the entertainment industry and since I am a comedian, it is easy for me to delve into acting without much trouble. Besides acting has also been part of my dream and I am extremely happy with what I am doing. However, this is just the starting point for me.”

Other Nigerian comedians who have delved into the movie industry include Bovi, Ayo Makun (AY), Funnybone, Yaw, Lolo1, Nedu, Owen Gee, Lepacious Bose and Helen Paul.

With a stellar cast such as Shola Sobowale, Afeez Oyetoro, Seun Ajayi, Stephanie Coker, Seyi Law (plays the role of Ose), Dorcas Fapson and many more. The drama series tells the tale of Dayo, a gullible but optimistic young man who moves to Lagos with dreams of making it big.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/recession-hustle-turns-comedian-seyi.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] by midehi2(f): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't know why I so much like this guy
Re: Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
That lady above me chaii

SHM!!

Re: Recession ' Hustle' Turns Comedian Seyi Law To Nollywood Actor [PICS] by Came: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nothing concern this guy with gym, he just dey chop up dey go, he no send. Small time he go be lekpa seyi.

(1) (Reply)

Safin De Coque Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / 24-year Old Who Murdered Dad & Stabbed Mom In Magodo Arrested (photo) / 25 Things People Think Are True Because Of Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.