Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" (591 Views)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
After losing his first child at birth in February 2015, Seyi Law and his wife, Stacy Ebere got every reason to give thanks to God, after they were blessed with a baby girlon Friday, September 30, 2016.
The comedian took to Instagram to share cute photo of his daughter, Chidera Oluwademiladeola Tiwaloluwa Aviella Aletile.Captioning the photo, he wrote:I never understood when God said, I will give you beauty for ashes, but with you I do. The Joy I feel is like a river. You are my miracle from above. The first of my strength. The answer to my prayer. Your mother's laughter and love. The crown of our glorious kingdom. Our lovely Princess.#DaddyTiwaloluwa#DaddyOluwademiladeola#DaddyChidera #DaddyAviella
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LAk1lybtKhE/WASq9edVW6I/AAAAAAAKuEE/vcS1wM_nN04asKZvIe58c27-liimeS5SwCLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]
http://riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/seyi-law-excited-over-new-born-baby.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" by Benjom(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cute baby...
Re: Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" by pretydiva(f): 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Awwww...such a cutie kiss... she looks like her dad
Re: Seyi Law Excited Over New Born Baby; Says "You Are My Miracle From Above" by prettymaxy(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
I receive such miracle in Jesus Name

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Bothered About The Negative Things Written About Me – Tiwa Savage / [PICS] Odd Gists - "I Can Surely Handle 6 Naija Guys In Bed At Same Time!" / 10 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Totally Rock In A Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.