Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete (38304 Views)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Annie Idibia Insists She's Done Having Babies, Says 7 Is Enough For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by JNBoss: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Who wouldn't be? It's not beans.

Nigerian Musician, Paul Okoye and his wife, Anita just welcomed new born twins, A boy and a girl.

The new Papa Ejima (Twins in Igbo) went to instagram to share his joy. He also said his household is complete, so no more kids again.

Paul and his wife already have a son, Andre.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/paul-okoye-excited-over-his-new-born.html

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by toffy333(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2017
Wew! See better house!

Oh God let money fall on me. Biko arihini ayi begi!

Modified:

Wew! Ftc!

I promise ma self i'm gonna be on ftc today and here i am.

Dedicate this to all the niggies hustling out there including me.
May God bless our hustle like P.Square, alico dangote and other well meaniful Nigerians.

I pray our mama will eat the fruit of their labour before their demise.

Lala how e day be na? who i go send my account number to keh?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerians will start reacting now.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by EmyLeo(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
mehhhnn, see house ...

damn!!_ More money I pray, better life I seek. Amen..

,#congrats Paul..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by TriumphJohnson(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats Brother.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by dapsoneh: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2017
and who says life cannot b perfect

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Muzanga(f): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
itspzpics:
i tire ooo. God pls bless us too.

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by veekid(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good stuff
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,
Neither does he deserve our congratulations until he does the right thing.

Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father.
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

First he denied the pregnancy,
Then he abandoned her in a UK hospital,
Now he doesn't treat that child as his.

How come he shows off Anita's kids but not Elshama's?

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Jaynom(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
grin Psquared (Paul and Peter) no go ever snap close up pics for inside their house, dem go just show the entire crib. The other time Peter was like "my son buckling his shoes" him snap the entire Living room, I con dey see upstairs sef kai! Psquared can show off! Impeccable taste tho!

19 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by ednut1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
itspzpics:
nobodys life is perfect

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Bisjosh(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nice

Funke Akindele next!!

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by wurabecca(f): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
kiss
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by brightersms(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oluwa dooo
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by ddippset(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank you Mary Slessor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by optional1(f): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
my own twins are coming very soon...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by chukxie(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
I wish to have twins ooooo. My eldest bro has a boy and a girl twins. Twins fall on me and my wife. Amen ooo!

17 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by blastac: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Papaejima... Congrats bro...

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by elantraceey(f): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats dear.... May God continue to bless your home. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by FemiEddy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shall we.......

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by empressteemah06(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
God be praise.. Need twins too..

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by bbbabes(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sweet

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
4 thos of us sayin de wan be lik paul ,make tel una no child of God wil make such money....comeandbeatme
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by empressteemah06(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
talk your own grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Congratulate them jor
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

First he denied the pregnancy,
Then he abandoned her in a UK hospital,
Now he doesn't treat that child as his.

How come he shows off Anita's kids buy not Elshama's?

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.
,u self don reach here?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nickymezor(f): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratz paulyman smiley o bu ifeoma o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats to this lovely couples!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Useless people shouting "bless me with twins"

Can you afford twins? That's how you'll be bringing children into the world that you can't afford to take care of. Don't you know they're expensive. Mtchewww undecided

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by burkingx(f): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Nino Idibia Inducted As The Music Prefect At His School / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.