Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos (3019 Views)

Man Regains His Sight, Demands Divorce From “ugly” Wife That Married Him Blind / Call Me The Guy That Leaves A Girl Pregnant For Years Without Delivery-tundednut / Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Saw this on fb
"Congrats guys. what Green Card has put together let no embassy put asunder"

Cc seun Lalasticlala

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
More photos grin

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by INTROVERT(f): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
LOVE
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Busch: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
WTF

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Busch: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
LOVE
as if you yourself believe that.
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by imperialQueen(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
*lolzz*..

*Na visa sure pass*
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by youngberry001(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Mikylopez(f): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
lolz d hustle is realgrin
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by ezechueze(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
love is truly blind
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by willi926(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Blind is truly love, I mean luv is truly deaf, oo h, love is truly... menhh am confused on this matter kiss
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Utchgirl(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dt oyibo lady looks like a man 2 me .
If dt is d case,it then means they are GAY.
Dt's my opinion though !

2 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
oboi... everybody dey look for where to fed upon. love the guys idea. just dey travel na hin remain
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Utchgirl:
Dt oyibo lady looks like a man 2 me .

If dt is d case,it then means they are GAY.

Dt's my opinion though !
U know he can't do the gay stuff here in naija
And Na court marriage hn do
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Iamoilprince(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
thats an old story. this happened like 2013 or so. Their are pics dey took at the airport dat circulated then
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by citizenY(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
babazako:
love is truly blind

Na lie. This boy is not blind. cool

He knows what he is looking for.
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
YES, THAT GREEN CARD MOST BE MINE grin grin

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by jacksonPolloc(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
WTF......this is DISGUSTING
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by mankan2k7(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
...... and mama and papa, brother and sister dey there they celebrate

wetin greed go cause eehn?
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by FreeSpirited: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Am sure God wouldn't join these together.....
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Oliviaxx(f): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
chaiii....the lady even looks more masculine than the man

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Young Nigerian Guy That Married Oyinbo Woman In Lagos by Princealex1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Dont know if am the only one seeing this,but is that woman related to undertaker??

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Exposes Woman Who Always Take Pictures In Front Of Her House. / See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] / Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.