Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards (3012 Views)

Naira Marley Release His Pictures Of Him Smoking Marijuana In His Mother Womb. / "I Am A Nigerian" - Big Sean Reveals (Video) / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by DaVinciii(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Meet the Nigerian big boy who captions his pictures with free recharge cards.

Full pictures including his Facebook name on Instagram @lavish.africa

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by taylor88(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by DaVinciii(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2018
More::

His facebook name and more pictures posted on ‘lavish.africa’ Instagram page.

1 Share

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by ikbnice(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by DaVinciii(m): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
Wahala dey

grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by medolab90(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2018
H
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by DaVinciii(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
medolab90:
H
space bookers have arrived cheesy
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
In Falz voice "So much money I can waste".
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by kenny1795(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Now this is a celebrity... always sharing

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by egopersonified(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
oya, guys go and follow him on instagram
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by Treasure17(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Too much money..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by Donpresh95(m): 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hit Like if you carefully searched for his Name but couldn't find it
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by DaVinciii(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Donpresh95:
Hit Like if you carefully searched for his Name but couldn't find it
Them don over follow am maybe

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by sunnysunny69(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
I know many people will still try those cards maybe they'll still valid
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by IdeyFindWife: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
sunnysunny69:
I know many people will still try those cards maybe they'll still valid
grin grin grin

Yeah, Naija folk are corny like that!

You'd still see some sorry mof0s "hoping against all odds" say one of those cards go dey valid and... Unclaimed!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by louiskay(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na the same personality wee get.... helping people gives me a sweet orgasm

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na wa o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by policy12: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
louiskay:

Throw me new recharge card bros since na d same personality una get.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by kingem(m): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
another hushpuppy loading
making irrelevant people famous undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by MilesLamar(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2018
louiskay:

make I drop my acc details?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Big Boy Who Captions His Pictures With Free Recharge Cards by JustAPhase(m): 5:23am On Jan 05, 2018
louiskay:

Oya,

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Reveals Why He Has No Visitors’ Seat In His Office / Linda Ikeji Rocks Nice Heels, Crosses Leg In New Photoshot / Serena Williams Goes Topless, Sings I Touch Myself For Breast Cancer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.