Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device (3485 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / What Is The Current OS You Are Using On Your Redmi Note 4x And Your Experience? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Am currently rocking 'GOTHIC ULTRA'
share yours

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by chegzyshade(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Me rocking iekie soula regular
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by erenax: 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
iekie bellota

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pls where do I get this iekie bellota font pls
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
My phone has not been rooted so I'm restricted to using fonts aside the pre-installed fonts.. Please somebody should recommend fonts software that works for an unrooted Android pls
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Erenax pls I'm waiting
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
erenax:
iekie bellota

Pls how do I get this font
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Default font. Nothing beats stock font in my opinion. I don't need to be stressing my eyes before reading what's on the phone I bought with my own money all in the name of fonts.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Hotdiamond(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Rosemary. Been using it for a year now.

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by mmafhew(m): 1:18am On Oct 18, 2016
erenax:
iekie bellota
sorry to ask. which fone did u use to screenshot this pishure
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by FellaL: 3:49am On Oct 18, 2016
iekie transparent here.

Phantom 6 tinz

1 Share

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by industrious: 4:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Darcy for life.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by adeniyilamlek(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
industrious:
Darcy for life.... cheesy
av been using dis font since 4 year 9c font

1 Like

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by erenax: 5:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Deblow:

Pls how do I get this font

i got it from my phone hifont app... you can Search for it and download
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by erenax: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2016
mmafhew:
sorry to ask. which fone did u use to screenshot this pishure

Tecno w3
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls I want to advise that for every font we highlight here let us endeavor to tell the application that produces the font. Since the reason is for others who love such fonts will also get them. Thanks
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by masterP042(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Storopia

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Opistorincos(m): 8:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Default lg g3 font

1 Like

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Norman4real(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
FellaL:
iekie transparent here.

Phantom 6 tinz
have u tried changing from that brownish theme
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Marvel1206: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
I dey come back to modify
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by FellaL: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
Norman4real:
have u tried changing from that brownish theme

I'm not so sure it can change from that sha, or maybe I haven't gotten how to yet
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by shedy03(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
mine is superfont from hifont app

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by trueking: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
I don't know the name, but this is it.

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 5:44am On Oct 19, 2016
erenax:

i got it from my phone hifont app... you can Search for it and download

I have hifont on my fone too but iekie bellota isn't there. Pls can you show the screenshots of the hifont on ur phone so I'll know the type it is
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by erenax: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2016
Here

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
For those looking for the ickie bellota font just head to Google and input 'Bellota Regular TTF' to download and use whatever font changer app like hifont to activate

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
For those looking for the ickie bellota font just head to Google and input 'Bellota Regular TTF' to download and use whatever font changer app like hifont to activate

The one i downloaded are all in zip format and I don't know what you meant by font changer app. If you know any u can help me with it plz
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
erenax:
Here

Pls show me ur phone's apps desktop showing this particular app. So I can search and download it. Thanks for your tolerance so far
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by coolsamba(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Amadeus.... smiley

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Flashh: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
No font on a phone is better than the default font.

iPhone chose it that way.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Simeony007(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
No name! grin grin grin

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
coolsamba:
Amadeus.... smiley
Nice Is that your default status bar?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Samsung Phones UK & New At Cheap Price and Repairs / New Lenovo S850 Discussion Thread / The Original USB Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.