Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device (3487 Views)

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? / What Is The Current OS You Are Using On Your Redmi Note 4x And Your Experience? / Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by coolsamba(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:

Nice
Is that your default status bar?
yes boss
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2016
coolsamba:
yes boss
what's the name of your device?
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by bolaji3071(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
For those looking for the ickie bellota font just head to Google and input 'Bellota Regular TTF' to download and use whatever font changer app like hifont to activate

Thanks so much bro. I just changed my font to ickie bellota font with your explanations.

Here is the download link https://github.com/henocdz/tweetless/blob/master/css/fonts/bellota/bellota_regular/Bellota-Regular-webfont.ttf

After you download it, just search for the downloaded font in your file manager and click on it. It will automatically redirect you to the hifont app on your phone which you will then use to change it.... Thanks once again bro

1 Share

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
bolaji3071:

Thanks so much bro. I just changed my font to ickie bellota font with your explanations.

Here is the download link https://github.com/henocdz/tweetless/blob/master/css/fonts/bellota/bellota_regular/Bellota-Regular-webfont.ttf

After you download it, just search for the downloaded font in your file manager and click on it. It will automatically redirect you to the hifont app on your phone which you will then use to change it.... Thanks once again bro

Thanks too. I followed ur steps and I got it done
Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by adimonyechidi: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
I bet Mine is more powerful! All hands down

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by youngelder(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
I don't know the name... .. . got it from hifont

Re: What's The Current Font You Are Using On Your Device by Deblow: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2016
bolaji3071:

Pls I will need the other varieties of bellota font such as bold and italic. Unfortunately all the ones I see are in zip format but I need it on my android

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Samsung Phones UK & New At Cheap Price and Repairs / Help On Chat 222 Java Error / Gionee F103 With 3gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.