Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (64286 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by aminulive: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Economic and Financial crimes commission arrested the wife of former aviation minister, Olufemi fani Kayode today. This was revealed in a statement by the former minister;

He said;

This govt is sick and cowardly and so are the EFCC. If you have a problem with me face me and leave my family alone.
My wife travelled to Ado Ekiti to see my friend and brother Governor Fayose and his family.

They were on their way out of town when they went to Access Bank in Ado Ekiti to get some money.
When they got there my 8 month old son Aragorn and wife Precious Chikwendu were illegally detained, brutalised and put under arrest on the orders of the EFCC at a bank in Ado Ekiti today.

She has never had any business with me, she has never been formally invited by the EFCC or asked any questions about her transactions and neither have they written to her on any issue even though they are always sending letters to my house and sending people there.
If Buhari wants to deal with me why doesnt he face me like a man obstead of trying to harm and hurt my 8 month old son and wife.
Had it not been for the intervention of Governor Ayo Fayose they would have been taken them away and subjected them to all manner of harm and indignities simply because she is married to me.

This was an account that has 200,000 naira in it and that has never had more than 500,000.

She has operated it since 2005 and she stopped using it in 2013. The account has no connection with me and I did not know it existed till today.
In an attempt to starve and harass me and my family all my accounts and wifes accounts have been frozen.

Now they are resorting to arresting peoples wives and children for no just cause.

I thank God for Gov. Fayose and the people of Ado Ekiti who stormed the bank and freed my wife from this illegal detention and attempt to kidnap them.

Had it not been for the governors intervention and prescence the bank would have been burnt down by the crowd. My family have since left Ekiti state.

This is Buhari's Nigeria and we will resist his wickedness and tyranny.

We intend to sue the bank and to sue the EFCC for this illegal and wicked action. They have no right to do this.
If they want to see my wife all they need to do is to invite her. We have nothing to fear. They do not need to be so primitive and barbaric to people.

Below is a photos of fayose and snowhite after her rescue today.

http://politicsngr.com/breaking-efcc-arrest-femi-fani-kayodes-wife-ekiti-rescued-fayose/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206717387802763&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206717387802763%3Atl_objid.10206717387802763%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A8788496956682196259&__tn__=%2As

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by freeze001(f): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some premature dogs will still say it is fight against corruption. The ACJA they learnt newly makes it clear that no person should be arrested in place of another or as bait to produce an actual suspect.

What has this lady with a baby done to warrant such inhumane treatment? If there was any sense of justice and real freedom to exercise one's rights, even the bank would have stood up to such orders from EFCC because it is not a detention facility and no offence was committed on the premises but due to fear of victimisation and voodoo corruption fight, they comply with nonsense.

367 Likes 28 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
This was an account that has 200,000 naira in it and that has never had more than 500,000.
She has operated it since 2005 and she stopped using it in 2013. The account has no connection with me and I did not know it existed till today.

You never knew she has such account yet you know she has never had more than N500,000

Taarrh! Thunda faya that lying rotten mouth of yours... snowwhite kor monkeytail ni.

***modified***

It seems I have become a wormhole, attracting so many opposition to my mentions. I basically outlined my comment based on what I saw and read and not presumption.. Some claimed the 'Bank issued statement', others 'His wife told him she's never had up to half a million naira'.

I thought about it and i concluded that making such speech without proper conduct is completely deplorable especially, one where proper examination of the account wasn't carried out ( i know that cos no beans to start dey check every transaction from 2005-till date). Some words are like snares laid in the dark, you dont know from where it'll hit you.

My comment was purely based on what i said and not conception.... 83 mentions and everyone called for my head...Nlers, I salute una.

EFCC has disputed the fact that it held your snowwhite in custody and several bank accounts, 17 in toto, has been link to FFK and his snowwhite.. To read click----> https://www.nairaland.com/3414644/fani-kayode-operates-15-gtbank-2

I am vindicated. cool

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hehehehe, now this must be a sincere fight against our stolen national wealth

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
You never knew she has such account yet you know she has never had more than N500,000

Taarrh! Thunda faya that lying rotten mouth of yours... snowwhite kor monkeytail ni.

Assuming he gave her N500, 000, does it make her answerable to a corruption case?

294 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by freeze001(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
The statement of that account requested from and produced by the bank can immediately provide those details. Even u that had no knowledge of the matter or the account today can comfortably tell what d highest balance or lodgement had been in that account. She could have also told him in bewilderment about the status of the account in trying to figure out why the heck she was being detained!

Use ur brain small kwanu, okay it's an app like Nairaland. USE IT! Can't u even think of possible scenarios dispassionately before u show ur bias? Use ur brain please!

U already have a problem with his name for her...Snowwhite. Kai! The people wey do u dis thing ehn... undecided

emeraldknytt:

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Assuming he gave her N500, 000, does it make her answerable to a corruption case?
I haven't picked a side yet you know. My quote depicts a contradiction, a contradiction so well versed it could be used against him. Why lie when you'll eventually, perhaps, unconciously debunk yourself.

Theoretically, His words were immorally exaggerated. Even the cruelest of persons knows how to handle a nursing mom let alone the wife of a public figure.

Just like i stressed above, i am not an advocate; not for corruption, not for illegal restraint... Fani is a liar.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by PaulIdu: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Buhari is clearly trying to run a police state but a very shabby one .

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Baawaa(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fani-Kayode is really sick,bank hinted EFFC about his wife transaction which was not cleared to them,so why the noise

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by dunkem21(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don dey tell una make una dey close una mouth o cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ZombieNation: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is this the change?

Very soon Prison yard go be the only sane place from this crase man buhari

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
freeze001:
The statement of that account requested from and produced by the bank can immediately provide those details. Even u that had no knowledge of the matter or the account today can comfortably tell what d highest balance or lodgement had been in that account. She could have also told him in bewilderment about the status of the account in trying to figure out why the heck she was being detained!

Use ur brain small kwanu, okay it's an app like Nairaland. USE IT! Can't u even think of possible scenarios dispassionately before u show ur bias? Use ur brain please!

U already have a problem with his name for her...Snowwhite. Kai! The people wey do u dis thing ehn... undecided

I don't speak much but you might have read the part which stated that the account was opened far back in 2005. I wouldnt sit around all day, scrutinizing bank statements not to even mention checking if madam has ever deposited more than N500k.... Doing all that when my wife is in custody? Gimme a break! and heck, your claims are so laughable and inane...dont be personal, okay?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ZombieNation: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
On the day of the rope...

A liar will have his tongue cut out

The midget will dangle high from his neck

The traitor will seek asylum from strangers only to return to face the shaming by his people

On that day, which will surely come, the hypocrites will know the truth and will be shamed by it.

On that day of the rope... when judgement will be swift and precise bearing no mercy, the charlatans will hide.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by wheredemdey: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:

Afonja... Child of hate and malice

Ffk would have been briefed hence he knows how much have entered the account....

Use you god given amala brain for once and purge yourself of hate, malice and blind support for dullardinhooo .....even his wife Aisha have lost faith in the mega dullardddd... Why are you killing yourself foe him...you this tiger clawed faced man?

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chinakwe's dog has started going after innocent young women.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
This EFCC doesn't stop to amaze me with their unending arrests and botched prosecutions.
This is a record low for the supposedly cerebral organization.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ZombieNation: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
A man whose family he can't respect is it yours he will uphold?

Buhari should continue.

Nigerians have not seen anything yet.

This man does not understand dialogue, commonsense or reason. He is no different than a goat.

I don't blame him after all. Between the afonja slaves, his legion of boko almajiris, that bastard obama and the useful idiots in Europe and the ostrich main stream media who refuse to report on this gross failure, will we even have this man still in Aso rock?

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I haven't picked a side yet you know. My quote depicts a contradiction, a contradiction so well versed it could be used against him. Why lie when you'll eventually, perhaps, unconciously debunk yourself.

Theoretically, His words were immorally exaggerated. When the cruelest of person knows how to handle a nursing mom let alone the wife of a public figure.

Just like i stressed above, i am not an advocate; not for corruption, not for illegal restraint... Fani is a liar.

If I were to subject the statement you quoted to critical analysis and to contextualize it to FFK statement as regarding this fiasco, I would considered as part of my hypothesis that her wife debriefed him today on the details of what happened between her and EFCC in the bank hence his knowledge of the Account.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
wheredemdey:

Afonja... Child of hate and malice

Ffk would have been briefed hence he knows how much have entered the account....

Use you god given amala brain for once and purge yourself of hate, malice and blind support for dullardinhooo .....even his wife Aisha have lost faith in the mega dullardddd... Why are you killing yourself foe him...you this tiger clawed faced man?
Firstly, I am of Ibo descent albeit not entirely so, you are so outta rational point here......

I dont resort to vituperation and vitriols to convey my message hence i'll outrightly tell you I voted the Umbrella Party and again, your point is also invalid

Lastly, I am not clawed... well sculptured with good looks and charms to drive you bananas..... for the last time, your point is absolutely useless and baseless...

word of advice; LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by seyiojomu(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Like seriously?.....i dont even know wat to say again sef, I don tire for this matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Baawaa:
Fani-Kayode is really sick,bank hinted EFFC about his wife transaction which was not cleared to them,so why the noise

The EFCC act says a single transaction of N500,000 for individuals and N1,000.000 for cooperations may be (liable to be) reported to EFCC by the bank and not anything lesser.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by emeraldknytt(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

If I were to subject the statement you quoted to critical analysis and to contextualize it to FFK statement as regarding this fiasco, I would considered as part of my hypothesis a presumably subsequent briefing by her wife on the details of what happened between her and EFCC in the bank and the in-depth information about the account to know how he can approach the matter when called upon hence your judgement here may be hash and untrue.
Pardon, your words are so clustered together, giving me less room to get an inkling of what you are trying to say... You might want to reconstruct your statements, this time less pleonastic terms, we good?

****modified**** You are quick to postulate such hypotheses, even a layman is knowledgeable enough to rethink his to-be words subconsciously. IMO, I still don't see how this holds PMB in account... The EFCC probes and investigates whoso'ever is found a suspect on corrupt terms and charges.... Be cool and transparent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by ZombieNation: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

The EFCC act says N500,000 for individuals and N1,000.000 for cooperations are liable to be reported to EFCC by the bank and not anything less.

That is for single transactions paid by a third party into ones account.

FFK said the account had 200k at the time his wife went to the bank to inquire why the account was frozen and later stated the account had a net historic balance of not more than 500k at anytime.

Is it a crime to have money in your account again?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by 9japride(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
At times I wonder how those efcc men live a normal life after active service? Life is turn by turn

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Freak show efcc...making a joke out of supposed fight against corruption... angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by MadamExcellency: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Pardon, your words are so clustered together, giving me less room to get an inkling of what you are trying to say... You might want to reconstruct your statements, this time less pleonastic terms, we good?

FKK's reference to N500,000 is to alert his audience regarding the illegality of EFCC and the Bank's actions in reference to the EFCC Act that says "a single transaction of N500,000 for individuals and N1,000.000 for cooperations are liable to be reported to EFCC by the bank" and not anything less.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
ZombieNation:

That is for single transactions paid by a third party into ones account.

FFK said the account had 200k at the time his wife went to the bank to inquire why the account was frozen and later stated the account had a net historic balance of not more than 500k at anytime.

Is it a crime to have money in your account again?
I am so tired of this goddamn administration. ..

It's just a charade of an administration. ..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) by Abeymills(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is sad so so sad buhari u are not God

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.