Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) (1910 Views)

Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi / Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State / Agribusiness Empowerment Registration Is Open & FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (My Birthday Edition)

This is to officially invite 50 young people within the age range of 18 -45 who have strong passion for agriculture and farming to attend my dry season practical training on Moringa, Plantain and Vegetable farming in Nigeria. 100% Organic.

This is an official invitation to my birthday celebration and part of my own social responsibility to give back to the community.

Kindly note that selection is very competitive as training is free and materials and refreshment are at my own expenses.

Follow the link below to register.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb7PkLYCPNHygCo1lmxDnJEtILPhYQQnqZQQ8sL6VFJsVWLA/viewform

To this end, all participants are expected to fill this form and providing correct information and bearing in mind that originality and willing to travel on a self-finance basis to the venue is of importance.

1 Like

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Do you care about Organic Agriculture and Agribusiness that works…Get expert opinion, consultations and free agricultural tips and video by following me on the channel/page…
Facebook: Donaslab, @Adeniyisolabunmi
Twitter: @AdeniyisolaB
Instagram: adeniyisolabunmi
LinkedIn: Adeniyi Sola Bunmi

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by Benito1996: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2016
world1:
Do you care about Organic Agriculture and Agribusiness that works…Get expert opinion, consultations and free agricultural tips and video by following me on the channel/page…
Facebook: Donaslab, @Adeniyisolabunmi
Twitter: @AdeniyisolaB
Instagram: adeniyisolabunmi
LinkedIn: Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
.. E gud oh just watching
Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2016
If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead of something for somebody, you’ll end up not doing nothing for nobody.” ~ Malcom Bane

1 Like

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
“No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted” (Aesop)

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2016
The Abundance of Opportunities in #Agriculture needs to be exploited and hence, #Christian bodies must also tap into the goldmine. It is all about creating entreprenuership in agriculture..#Agriprenuerships. If you are in #Ibadan and its environ, do not hesitate to join this Saturday as I will be discussing on the Business of Agriculture for the Young Generation.....''Until everyone comes to the knowledge of Agriculture as a business that works.

#Agricoolture #BusinessofAgriculture #Ibadancity #RCCG #RCCGYouths #Agriprenuers
#Agribusiness #SoaringHigher #EagleSummit16

1 Like

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by 1stUnique(m): 12:17am On Oct 23, 2016
thank you for this wonderful opportunity given to Nigerian youth. God bless you and Happy birthday in Advance sir
Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
1stUnique:
thank you for this wonderful opportunity given to Nigerian youth. God bless you and Happy birthday in Advance sir
Thanks so much. I learnt very early in life that every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
We are responsible for the world in which we find ourselves, if only because we are the only sentient force which can change it.
James Baldwin

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Compliment of the season to you all. Let's do agric it pays

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by celis(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mercyland Estate Ltd is offering very cheap farmland for sale;

Location: Ashero, Ogun State 30 minutes drive from Redemption Camp
Price: N600,000 per acre

And there is a huge opportunity for you to pay in installments and also to buy land as a group. Any group of persons can buy together and all pay in installments; group of friends, a cooperative society et cetera

As soon as you are keyed into our scheme; you will be entitled to free agribusiness training which covers all fields of agriculture and also can be one on one training or as a group.
DAILY PAYMENT ₦ 2,885.00                        260days
WEEKLY PAYMENT ₦ 14,425.00                     52weeks
MONTHLY PAYMENT ₦ 62,500.00                   12months
OUTRIGHT PAYMENT ₦ 600,000.00                  1payment

ONE (1) PLOT EACH FOR A GROUP OF SIX (6)  PEOPLE
MONTHLY JOINT PAYMENT AMOUNT - ₦ 10,500.00 (each)
NO OF PAYMENT - 12months

Just to inform you; we have a training scheduled to hold in farms in Ghana and Benin republic between the 20th and 27th of February 2017. Limited slots are available. Contact me for more details.

It is no longer news that every wise Nigerian today must go back to agriculture. We cannot continue to blame government for poor economic performance. An economy is made up of economic activities. A significant rise in agricultural activities will go a long way to boost our economy.

To buy your farmland or for more enquiries; contact; Emmanuel on 08153759304
emmavisioenterprises@gmail.com
www.emma-visio.com

I will be organizing a farming seminar very soon; if you are interested and wish to be part of it. Please leave your name, email address and phone number and also mention Agric seminar in the format; (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Agric Seminar)
If you don't want to leave your details here; please send the details via sms to 08153759304 or via email to emmavisioenterprises@gmail.com

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The agricultural sector is a sector with viable opportunities for young people to tap into. Agribusiness is a goldmine and so, we have mapped out strategies of getting young people involve in the green business through our ONE-MONTH FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.

It is my greatest desire to see young people enroll for my 1 month 100% free mentorship and practical agribusiness empowerment boot camp specifically on the 4P Crops. (Plantain, Pawpaw, Pineapple and Potatoes). This specially design program comes with free accommodation on the farm for the period of one month.

APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY:
✔ Must be a Nigerian within the age of 18-50 and must be physically fit without any health related issues.
✔ Must have strong interest in agriculture and be willing to learn about the potentials of agriculture.
✔ Must be able to adhere to all the given instructions and regulations (no smoking, no alcoholic drinking etc)

Kindly note that this program is privately funded which requires no fees and charges from participants. Thus, there is need to strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

What participants needs to know and ITEMS NEEDED:
- Participants are responsible for their own food for the period of one month and they can buy their food from the farm kitchen
- Clothing
- Farm tools (simple farm tools) and
- Protective wears
- Participants will only take care of themselves and finance their traveling and other needs from their ends.
- Participants will need to sign a fitness form to document their health status that they can cope for the one month period.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses from participant's end

TRAINING DURATION:
The training is slated to hold for a period of 1 month on the farm from 20th April -20th May 2017, to enable participants have a rich knowledge of the four focus crops.

Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre Nigeria
The Farmers Place.
Klm 18, Abk/Lag Expressway, Aaba-Sooro Village via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area, Ogun State.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1rYZIbHJ5dNfqIg576G0T4WKJQMwGXHFyBwghOF7VOQLlIw/viewform
Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by world1(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2019
2 WEEKS FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The agricultural sector has several viable opportunities for young people to tap into. Agribusiness is a goldmine and so, we have mapped out strategies of getting young people involve in the green business through our 2 WEEKS FREE AGRIBUSINESS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM.

It is our greatest desire to see young people enroll for this free mentorship and practical agribusiness empowerment boot camp specifically on the 4PL. (Plantain, Pawpaw, Pineapple and Potatoes and Livestock's). This specially design program comes with free accommodation on the farm.

APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY:
✔ Must be a Nigerian within the age of 18-50 and must be physically fit without any health related issues.
✔ Must have strong interest in agriculture and be willing to learn about the potentials of agriculture.
✔ Must be able to adhere to all the given instructions and regulations (no smoking, no alcoholic drinking etc)

Kindly note that this program is privately funded which requires no fees and charges from participants. Thus, there is need to strictly adhere to rules and regulations.

What participants needs to know and ITEMS NEEDED:
- Participants are responsible for their own food for the period of training and they can buy their food from the farm kitchen
- Clothing
- Farm tools (simple farm tools) and
- Protective wears
- Participants will only take care of themselves and finance their traveling and other needs from their ends.
- Participants will need to sign a fitness form to document their health status that they can cope for the period.
- Any other miscellaneous expenses from participant's end

TRAINING DURATION:
The training is slated to hold for a period of 2 weeks on the farm from 15th-25th June 2019, to enable participants have a rich knowledge of the four focus crops.

Highhill Agribusiness Development and Incubation Centre Nigeria
The Farmers Place.
Klm 18, Abk/Lag Expressway, Aaba-Sooro Village via Wasimi Town, Ewekoro Local Government Area, Ogun State.

Re: Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) by ThaThinka: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Farm Labour! How Can We Solve This Problem / See What Was Caught On My Street Today (photos) / Why I Started Rabbit Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.