Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff (882 Views)

Company Looking For New Staff / Urgent Vacancy At A Nouveau Drycleaning Company In Lagos / Drycleaning Company In Ojodu, Lagos Requires Feild Markets & Laundry Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Have you worked in any department of a laundry and dry-cleaning company, if you have experience in any of the following pls reply the post or call 08023200272.

- Have you worked with laundry and dry-cleaning machines before
- do you have any experience in sorting clothes according to colour and fabric
- Do you have any experience in using of dry-cleaning solvents and stain removers
- Do you have any experience in spotting clothes
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2009
I'm have little experience in using machines. In addition, i can also drive. And i'm ready to work wit ur organisation if permitted
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2009
Hi baabs, you can call me on 08023200272, so that we can talk better, or if u want to you can post the type of experience you have, what you are doing currently.

Thank you
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2009
The experience i had is just to select clothes, put detergent, time the machine and check the necessary place during watchin.Just little experience as i said right now am idle.
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2009
send me your number and i will give you a call,
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2009
Ok, 08035158618, 08099546580
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2009
i just called both your numbers and they were ringing, but u didn't pick up,
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Yea, i saw it but i was on high 2 purchase newspaper 4 my uncle
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2009
Yea, i saw it but i was on high 2 purchase newspaper 4 my uncle
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2009
you can call or flash me when you are available for a chat,
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Baabs(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2009
Now available sir
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by Estherluv: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hello,
My name is Moses, and phone number is 08034415392

Am interested in driving for your firm. Please were is the company located?

thanks
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
The company is currently located at mafoluku. What's ur experience estherluv?
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by asticks(m): 7:12am On Nov 02, 2009
Hi Ruth, i haven't heard from you again about your brother, i would have called but i misplaced your number.
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by ashaby(f): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
Please call Segun on 07037905202 if it is not too late. He is a driver who once work for a friend and is a hardworking guy ie if the positions are still available. I think he should be able to function in other capacity as well. All the best
Re: Drycleaning Company Looking For Drivers And Laundry Staff by ogesteph: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
i have experience in both i.e laundry and drycleaning. where is the company located precisely i mean the state tnks.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Become Fifa Member / Spring Bank Restructures, Lays-off 200 Workers / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.