Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer (874 Views)

Gospel Singer Nathaniel Bassey And His Wife All Smiles In Adorable Photo / Lara George And Husband, Gbenga George Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by TunezMedia: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Ace gospel artiste, Lara George will not let the recession ravaging the country affect her life and investment as she showed off some of her farm produce on gram.

Months ago when the country was held hostage by the high price of Tomato, Lara had planted a garden full of tomatoes in her home and now she has started reaping the fruit of her labor. She shared photos of the tomatoes farm on her gram and wrote;

"And in other news, these are beautiful tomatoes almost ready to be eaten fresh from my garden. Does everyone remember when tomatoes prices went crazy in Nigeria?  Well DH had the brilliant idea of sprinkling some tomatoes seeds in the garden and in a few weeks later, voilà #MadeInMyGarden#SayNoToRecession."

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/recession-turns-popular-gospel-singer.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by Neimar: 7:44am On Oct 18, 2016
busty 4ukable woman grin
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice one. If she can do this them Changebeginswithme
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2016
nice. watch agriculture take the world

Read
The Visionless Fisherman : Principle that Changed Bill Gate’s Life

https://scholarzine./2016/10/17/the-visionless-fisherman-priciple-that-changed-bill-gates-life/
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by Fedayeen02: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Where is the tomato undecided

That picture looks like it was taken from Avatar movie

1 Like

Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by youngberry001(m): 7:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Tcheww i no wan bliev dis news ooh,,,,,,wey d pinshure of her selling tomato at market undecided
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by freezy9: 7:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Hi im Levii WesT

my music is dropping soon expect it!!!
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by OKorowanta: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Buhari sends em back to the basics cheesy
Re: Recession Turns Popular Gospel Singer Lara George To Tomato Farmer by MachBrooklyn: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
She probably posted this picture in the other room cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Falz And Simi Wows In Another Photo / “I Have Found Love Again After 3years” – Chika Ike Reveals / Did Cassie Get New B** Bs ? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.