Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! (768 Views)

Intelligent Design - A Rational Conclusion / Arguments Against Intelligent Design / Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by akintom(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Intelligence has been defined in many different ways including as one's capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, planning, creativity and problem solving.

In the order of intelligent sense of useful and beneficial importance, human and salamander don't come close.

But the acclaimed God of "intelligent design" gave the capacity to regenerate lost limbs and some vital organs to salamander, and lack of such such capacity to human.

And to further spread this foolery, God's children claimed their God can do anything, till today, their father has not been able to grow back amputated human leg.

What an intelligent God in absurd reverse!

3 Likes

Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by RabbaRabbi: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
akintom:
Intelligence has been defined in many different ways including as one's capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, planning, creativity and problem solving.

In the order of intelligent sense of useful and beneficial importance, human and salamander don't come close.

But the acclaimed God of "intelligent design" gave the capacity to regenerate lost limbs and some vital organs to salamander, and lack of such such capacity to human.

And to further spread this foolery, God's children claimed their God can do anything, till today, their father has not been able to grow back amputated human leg.

for your mind, you don make sense abi...

Please do me this favour...

Will you

Geeeeeerrrrrraaaarrrrrraaaherrree.

Always on the loose to create dumb and bullshit threads.

Absolute balderdash... angry

1 Like

Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by DeSepiero(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

Will you
Always on the loose to create dumb and bullshit threads

You couldn't make at least one sensible contribution or rebuttal could you?
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by hopefulLandlord: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

for your mind, you don make sense abi.. Please do me this favour... Will you Geeeeeerrrrrraaaarrrrrraaaherrree. Always on the loose to create dumb and bullshit threads.

1 Like

Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by RabbaRabbi: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

ohhhh... You're a loser? undecided i see... cool

DeSepiero:

You couldn't make at least one sensible contribution or rebuttal could you?

what contribution? Huh angry

I dont know, and I can't really tell why you guys are so obesse with the God who doesn't exist... undecided

will you guys be reasonable for once? Haba... angry
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by najib632(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
akintom:

Please answer this question, Are you poor?
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by akintom(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
najib632:
Please answer this question, Are you poor?

I don't get your question.
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by akintom(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

Will you

Always on the loose to create dumb and bullshit threads.

You have practically evidenced the degree of mental deficits of the children of an unintelligent God.
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by RabbaRabbi: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
akintom:

You have practically evidenced the degree of mental deficits of the children of an unintelligent God.

bruh, are you okay... grin so they didn't teach you in school how to punctuate?

Pratically evidenced koooo? cheesycheesy go back and read obi goes to school, at least, you gonna learn one or two things. Thanks wink
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by akintom(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

bruh, are you okay... grin so they didn't teach you in school how to punctuate?

Pratically evidenced koooo? cheesycheesy go back and read obi goes to school, at least, you gonna learn one or two things. Thanks wink

Your type was actually captured within the reach of the expected impact of my writing.

As it is now, your recovery will definitely need a close to lethal dose of antidepressants.
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by RabbaRabbi: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
akintom:

Your type was actually captured within the reach of the expected impact of my writing.

As it is now, your recovery will definitely need a close to lethal dose of antidepressants.

lol... cheesy grammar presido grin

so you think with all this trash you're spewing up and down that's were it lies? angry

Lest I forget, am also a lexicographer. So using vocabs on me don't move me an inc... Yeah. wink

Am not mesmerized by the way you atheist go about talking mumbo-jumbo and a sort of jargons.

I don't engage in e-wars, but your type of reasoning got me immensely irritating. When it comes to logical thinking, you all are conals... Yeah. Your parading on nairaland has become an unwanted razzmatazz. grin shocked

Dude, I don't need to go further...

Anyway, gracias.
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by akintom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

lol... cheesy grammar presido grin

so you think with all this trash you're spewing up and down that's were it lies? angry

Lest I forget, am also a lexicographer. So using vocabs on me don't move me an inc... Yeah. wink

Am not mesmerized by the way you atheist go about talking mumbo-jumbo and a sort of jargons.

I don't engage in e-wars, but your type of reasoning got me immensely irritating. When it comes to logical thinking, you all are conals... Yeah. Your parading on nairaland has become an unwanted razzmatazz. grin shocked

Dude, I don't need to go further...

Anyway, gracias.

Do you know how it's said in game? I will tell you.
You see, when a rat gets trapped, it rabble.

I posted, you obviously don't have any intelligent contributions to make, rather than keep quiet, you started ranting and throwing tantrums like bereaved toddler.
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by RabbaRabbi: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
akintom:

Do you know how it's said in game? I will tell you.
You see, when a rat gets trapped, it rabble.

I posted, you obviously don't have any intelligent contributions to make, rather than keep quiet, you started ranting and throwing tantrums like bereaved toddler.

sorry bruh. Issokay... I hang boot wink
Re: God's Claimed Creation Lacks INTELLIGENT DESIGN! by Niflheim(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
@Akintom,

Christianity is an anti-intellectual religion!!!

1.Blood transfusions are quite trickish due to the different blood groups!!!

2.A mother can send cells to kill the fetus in her womb!!!

3.Siamese twins need to be separated due to the "so-called" intelligent processes of the "so-called" christian god.

4.Lightening strikes can lead to mental illness!!! Why can't lightening strikes turn us to Albert Einsteins(geniuses)?

CONCLUSION: The christian god(assuming he exists), is more likely to possess a brain similar to the one possesed by Jar Jar Binx in Star Wars!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Reveals Alarming 2017 Predictions / How Is Your Church Helping The Poor & Needy In The Society?? / What Message Does This Church Billboard Pass? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.