Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Today Is Arik Air Written Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is Arik Air Written Test (1233 Views)

Salary For Arik Air Workers / AB Microfinance Invitation For Written Test 2017 / Need Information On Lasaco Written Test And Oral. It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Arik Air Written Test by shaddoww: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Got a text yesterday inviting me for Arik Air's written test by 10.00am today at their headquarters at Muritala Mohammed domestic airport.
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by davepepple: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2016
shaddoww:
Got a text yesterday inviting me for Arik Air's written test by 10.00am today at their headquarters at Muritala Mohammed domestic airport.
Please, can we see the content of the text message for us to know whether it is genuine or fake.
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by Zirah: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Naaa. Not fake.
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by NdukaChioma: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Hello shadow, am at arik air now, got the mail as well.
What are we likely to expect
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by pearlMomo87(f): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2016
I also got d text yesterday, mine is by 12 pm.
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls how was the test? Pls share your experience??
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by olaplenty89(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please can you share your experience about the test. I'm scheduled for a written test tomorrow..Thanks
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by chrysanthus07: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
shaddoww:
please bro,can you help me out with the possible questions,have a written test with them 2mao..thanks
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by chrysanthus07: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
olaplenty89:
Please can you share your experience about the test. I'm scheduled for a written test tomorrow..Thanks
please can you help me out with the possible questions, have a written test with them 2mao..thanks
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by shaddoww: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
chrysanthus07:
please bro,can you help me out with the possible questions,have a written test with them 2mao..thanks
08132128784, just send a text n I will reply
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by Zirah: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
The written test is strictly critical reasoning. You'll know if you passed that same day after which you'll be required to do a CBT test to test your computer skills. If you make CBT you'll be scheduled for panel interview the next day. Good luck.

chrysanthus07:
please can you help me out with the possible questions, have a written test with them 2mao..thanks
Re: Today Is Arik Air Written Test by chrysanthus07: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
Zirah:
The written test is strictly critical reasoning. You'll know if you passed that same day after which you'll be required to do a CBT test to test your computer skills. If you make CBT you'll be scheduled for panel interview the next day. Good luck.
thanks @ zirah,please what type of critical reasoning, and concerning the computer cbt,is it based on typing skills?..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pfizer Nigeria Job For A Graduate Regulatory Administrative Assistant / Jobs / Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.