Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

So Sad!!! Why Women Hate Each Other...must Read And Watch By Vlogger Chelsey - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Sad!!! Why Women Hate Each Other...must Read And Watch By Vlogger Chelsey (444 Views)

My Wife And Mother Hate Each Other / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Video All Women Must Watch By Apostle Suleman's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad!!! Why Women Hate Each Other...must Read And Watch By Vlogger Chelsey by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Most women will tell you that they have survived at least one mean girl in their past: a girl who dismissed, put down, or even socially tormented them.  
Research shows that women during the college years may have negative attitudes about particular types of other women.One day, Nkechi found out that her friend Chioma was doing well than her and people liked Chioma so much,Nkechi had to set Chioma up just to tarnish her image...why do do women hate each otherWatch Vlogger Chelsey on her new youtube video on why women hate each other,you will be shocked on why women hate each other..open this youtube link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz5EzcR9oEc ... to know more. Please,share,subscribe and like this video with your friends,follow her on Instagram :fabchelseychels

(1) (Reply)

Your Finances And The Coming Baby / Stretch Mark Palaver ---the Way Out / 6 Signs Your Child Is A Tech Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.