Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Stretch Mark Palaver ---the Way Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stretch Mark Palaver ---the Way Out (434 Views)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Extended Family Palaver / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Mark Palaver ---the Way Out by barakmoriore: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do you you know that a lot of Nigerian women as been battered in this what looks like a natural phenomenon.yes i know from the researched made so far 1/10 of every woman you came across with have one way or the other a type of stretch mark.well that is not what am here to talked about any way.Am here to say that there is very common cream from one of the the Asian country that works wonder but a lot of people are complaining that it does not work Please forget, it worked!The question is DO You know the original cream or just because some amateur importer promoted it on the face book and you quickly place an order on it without asking questions from the expert. What is this product am I talking about ? It is a very hot in demand product though I don't want to expose it because of some importers who are crazily making six figures monthly from it ,but because am not a selfish person i will give the name of the Product .It is Called "PASJEL" .you can find out more about the potency of this herbal non steroid cream Without any side effect.
Now For those that might be suffering from this ugly body outlook, get the tips on how to know the original pasjel cream in the attached document as i took my time to reveals the ways by which you can vividly identified the real Working Pasjel stretch removing and wrinkle cream.
I put it on word document so that every Nigerians Can download and read on their computers or mobile phone

Thank
Re: Stretch Mark Palaver ---the Way Out by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do you sell or not?

(1) (Reply)

How Can An Hacked Facebook Account Be Blocked? / How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? / Photos: Strange! As River Of Fire Developed From Mount Etna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.