Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Was Your First Android Smartphone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Your First Android Smartphone? (9539 Views)

Throw Back HTC Dream | First Android Smartphone / Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / NOKIA Announces First Android Smartphone – Nokia 6 Specs And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Sulaymanmeek(m): 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Bird? who remembered that phone? Hmm
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Sulaymanmeek(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by bfn1: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
ayeeshaapink:
I can safely assume you started using phone 3-4 years ago. Yes?

Not my first phone ever, but 'first android smartphone'. About 3 years now, since 2013.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by kesses: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Well mine is just tecno p5 and then htc
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by jerrysense: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
My first happens to b the N3
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by shiftback: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
jerrysense:
My first happens to b the N3
Another early adopter.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by excanny: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
The first affordable android smartphones that allowed most people in Nigeria to ever lay the hands on anything android were produced by Tecno. No one can lie about this.

My first I ever saw in my life after years and years of hearing of android smartphones was a Tecno P5 that my friend bought.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by shiftback: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Sulaymanmeek:

I remember bird. That flip cellphone.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by sajmark(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
I started with a T-mobile MY TOUCH 3g Android...the version was 1.5 cupcake,i was so limited to apps nd most of all it could not even install 2go which by den was d reigning chat
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by tpapi: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=mimi2015 post=50496955]See The Full List Of Phones That Will Stop Working On Whatsapp By December
http://www.authenticgist.com/2016/10/see-full-list-of-phones-that-will-lose.html[/quote ]hello can i av ur email address
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by jerrysense: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
shiftback:

Another early adopter.
For real... Hv bn using tecno for long till date
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by jerrysense: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
excanny:
The first affordable android smartphones that allowed most people in Nigeria to ever lay the hands on anything android were produced by Tecno. No one can lie about this.

My first I ever saw in my life after years and years of hearing of android smartphones was a Tecno P5 that my friend bought.
And also tell me the truth that it thrilled you n u bought urs ba?
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Metroescobar: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
HenryHill:
Samsung Galaxy S6.

I've always been team iOS until a few months ago. Still using an iPhone though.

Henry hill hala @ me when you see this! My pm does not work!

I will send you a hotline and then we can chop it up offline!
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Smartmanager(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lenovo P770. Long lasting ba3
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by HenryHill: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Metroescobar:

Henry hill hala @ me when you see this! My pm does not work!

I will send you a hotline and then we can chop it up offline!

Just saw this bro, didn't check earlier. Add me up on bbm via {removed}
Try not to quote the pin so I can easily wipe it off.
Cheers man!
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2016
My first android was actually tecno p5
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2016
My first android was actually tecno p5
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:52am On Nov 09, 2016
it was like the best phone then
Kanmyos:
Tekno P5....mhen, was awesome.

to promote ur song/video at affordable price check my sig.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
My first phone was Tecno P5
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2016
my mum used that phone
Sulaymanmeek:

Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:57am On Nov 09, 2016
My mum used that phone
Sulaymanmeek:

Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by seghordy: 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Who can remember motorola
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Tobitrueman(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Started with Tecno S3, P3 and now I'm using Tecno M3
I just love Tecno smartphones; User friendly and good interface.
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by IZUKWU(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Gionee P2
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by jerrysense: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
sajmark:
I started with a T-mobile MY TOUCH 3g Android...the version was 1.5 cupcake,i was so limited to apps nd most of all it could not even install 2go which by den was d reigning chat
Eya touching story .hop uv changed it now or are u still using it? grin
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by jerrysense: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
seghordy:
Who can remember motorola
For I can remember Tecno cos dats what I used cool
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by sajmark(m): 3:13am On Dec 11, 2016
jerrysense:

Eya touching story .hop uv changed it now or are u still using it? grin
Now using FERO supreme t5
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by techlegram: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S3
Re: What Was Your First Android Smartphone? by Abdstrakt(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
sajmark:
Now using FERO supreme t5
I saw a FERO Ad lately. Is their phones any good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Data Cheat – How To Get Glo 2.4GB For N500 Valid For 21 Days / Google Play Store And Declined Card Transaction (DCC) Which Way Forward? / Zain Up For Sale Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.