Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,383 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Oriflame Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oriflame Nigeria (2560 Views)

Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady / SHE'S NO.1 IN BENIN CITY,NO 10 IN NIGERIA(ORIFLAME) / Register With Oriflame As A Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Nigeria by Chivumitex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
hy friends my name is Okeke Ebube miracle victor I am an indepedent Oriflame beauty consultant and one of the leaders in this business in Nigeria
You too can start your own cosmetic company/business by being a direct selling consultant e.g of No 1 direct selling cosmetic company in Europe called Oriflame Sweden. This company has being existing almost 50yrs ago and has branches in over 60 countries( including UK, US), Nigeria is the 61st country since october 2015.
You simply register with N1200 plus product worth approximately N10,000 or more at 30% discount consultant price and sell at catalogue price. You can make as much as N5151 or more as profit on a set of product e.g e collagen set, yet the company still pay you money cash bonus on product you buy .
You can operate this business from any part of Nigeria and products have your order delivered expressly to you or you pick up your order from Oriflame Sweden Nigeria service center at 43 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos.
This is a business i do which is tested and trusted.
Read up for more details on how to sign up and get started
To sign up and get started
To register with oriflame
, kindly send me the following: Name, Title( Mr, Miss or Mrs). Active valid Your email, valid address, date of birth, active mobile number, bank account number or driver's licence number or drivers licence number or international passport number or national idcard number or PVC number.
Alternatively if you want to register yourself online www.oriflame.com.ng , enter 108538 as sponsor number. My name is Okeke Ebube miracle it will automatically pop up.
You can also visit oriflame office and fill registration form , but you will still be required to fill in sponsor number 108538
Then pay N10,000 or more into ORIFLAME COSMETICS. NIGERIA LIMITED. GTb 0158319688 SORT CODE. 058152104.
When you are registered either by me or self help online following the guide line I stated above on www.oriflame.com.ng , oriflame will send you an email saying you have been added to my network providing me with your registration details.
You also will receive similar email inclusive of your password and you will be required to activate your account via clicking on a box in the email to activate your oriflame account.
Once you do that visit www.oriflame.com.ng. login with your password and consultant number to enable you to place order for any product of your choice at consultant 30% discount price to earn you at 100bp, and pay into oriflame account the total sum of order + delivery( optional) + starter pack. Which will be summed up after confirming your order.
Or once you are registered, in your own interest within 48hrs try pay N9715, Approximately N10000 into oriflame account to cover your starter pack(catalogue, contacts form, price list etc) N1200 + Any product of your choice, worth not more than N8800. Thereafter place your order.
However If placing your order you went over board N8800. Its fine all you need do is still confirm your order and pay the balance within 48hr after ordering .e.g if you order today you have till monday morning to pay or your order is cancelled and will owe oriflame N100 cancelation fee.
If you want to home or office delivery depending on address you put down for registration you add delivery fee of e.g N735 within Lagos to money e.g N10,000 or more to be paid into oriflame account which covers product and starter pack.
You are required to pay N10,000 into oriflame account once you have recieved oriflame's email.
When paying at the bank state your consultant number beside depositors name. Likewise if you paying using transfer slip or via online banking, In the remark space state your consultant number besides your registered name as depositors name.
Note that If you don't exhaust the N8800 or the money paid to buy and you have earned 100bp at least when placing order which qualifies you to be paid by oriflame each month,no problem, you can use the balance to shop next time online.call or whatsap me with this number +2347015262337 .......... # CHIVUMITEX

Re: Oriflame Nigeria by chachabae(f): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics in Nigeria is looking for serious minded people who are ready to change their financial status. They will register and serve as their Consultant in all the state of Nigeria. Benefits attached are limitless. We will support and guide you all through when you register. For more information, call/whatsapp 08037749796.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ifeoluwa Iyiade A.K.A ( Ododo Eye) / Happy Birthday, Zigbo! / Opportunity Comes But Once.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.