Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady (609 Views)

Uk Used Bales Of Clothes Available Call:(07034365327)enjoy The Discount / BOSSLADY SLAMS RUNTOWN: Thunder Will Fire You / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Bashspeaks(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Hello my friends!
My name is Oluwadamisi.. A.K.A Bosslady.
Exactly a year ago I was a 6% Consultant with my company earning less than 3,000NGN. I had no experience in network marketing, I started this business because as at last year, my life wasn't what i wanted. I wanted more out of life. I wanted to be financially independent, I wanted to be able to help my family and those around me financially and so much more. Although I don't know what the next year holds for me.
However, I had my hopes and dreams intact, my family and those around me was my ''why'' and I was determined to take a bold step in making my dreams a reality by creating a better and quality future for my family. I knew the only thing that could stop me was me and I wasn't prepared to settle for less just because of the fear of failure or rejection.
Fast forward 8 months later, I became a Director with my company earning above 100k monthly! I became more experienced in network business
Now I have even bigger and crazier dreams because I know it's not all about me anymore.
Now I can reach out to many others and tell them my story.
I can help them be a better version of themselves. I can teach them how to make money and live a better quality of life. I can empower other women and let them know if I can do it they can too.

This is a call to all STAY AT HOME MUMS, CORPERS, WORKING CLASS MUMS who want to create an extra source of income, or if you want to quit your 9-5 and stop the rat race. Then this message is for you. Let me teach you how to create residual income by making 6-7 figures monthly. Let me teach you how I qualified for 3 all expense paid trips within and outside Nigeria in just well over a year.
If you are interested, slide into my inbox or the comments section and type "I'm interested". I'll teach you step by step how I was able to do it within 12months. If you follow my instructions a new you will emerge in 6months time.
Please do not drop your numbers on this page as there are poachers everywhere deceiving people and I don't want you to fall victim.
You can also send me a text or whatsapp message on 07039656945 with your name, Email, location, and phone number

Re: Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Oluwadamisi(f): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Oriflame has changed my life in an amazing way.. I moved from kobonaire Wife to a Millionaire wife..

Re: Enjoy The Oriflame lifestyle says BossLady by Bashspeaks(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Can you share with us how you were able to overcome those challenges you encounter when taking up the decision?

(1) (Reply)

Pilot Make An Emergency Landing After A Passenger Drops Farts With A Bad Smell. / World Smallest Woman Poses With Her Husband - Photo / Ohimai Godwin Amaize Sues Jumia For Using His Traditional Picture For Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.