Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo (50262 Views)

OOU Project Supervisor: Amazing, See This Student Project / Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? [hilarious Pics] / How This Student Answer Economics Questions And The Teacher's Reaction Will Surp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by ghost3040: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cool music...really enjoyed it...nice beatz..I love all your music
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
EastGold:
You can't go to Imade College without Padding Ur buttocks
Imade? You mean the one in Owo? Boys college.
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by ayamprecious: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
demolinka:
Yinmus. The teacher wey be say for him time he go wear kembe on top jeans and khaki before he wear him chinos shorts. Abeg carry go [/b]highly bembestic student[b]

Your karability z noted

Walk -stumble
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by ODAROOMS(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Funny, But if I be Papa of dat Guy Hennn, I go sue dat foolish Teacher oooo for doing this to my son angry angry grin
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Ephhay(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lmao
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by ajebuter(f): 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
That must be madridguy and dropshot in JSs 2...

And the teacher that discovered that would be me...

Right before flogging the shiitt out of their bombom..

#lookingfortrouble#

Shoki...
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by tompat86(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cessa0:
lie!! these are two different pictures. .. ts jst a coincidence dt they r both putting on white... the whiteness arent d same sef.. d classrooms are sooo different. ..

op, try again

check deir hair sef.. deir haircuts are different. ..
Is this 1 ok
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Well, you cant rule out some flogging by the Nigerian police. They still flog citizen's

Nah ..they know who they flog. I respect myself, so they can't try that their madness with me smiley
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lolzzz..... dis just remember me of my past in jss I do dis especially wen I kwn dat my maths assignment z not correct..... grin grin grin
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Elmgnifico(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Louiscutedude:
Lolzzz..... dis just remember me of my past in jss I do dis especially wen I kwn dat my maths assignment z not correct..... grin grin grin
You forgot to mention your English assignments too
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Imade? You mean the one in Owo? Boys college.

Yes
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by kinibigdeal(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
I believe you
mhiz:

Nah ..they know who they flog. I respect myself, so they can't try that their madness with me smiley
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin

ajebuter:
That must be madridguy and dropshot in JSs 2...

And the teacher that discovered that would be me...

Right before flogging the shiitt out of their bombom..

#lookingfortrouble#

Shoki...
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
nigga could have just worn jean shorts, one layer undetectable and absorbs the blows of the cane.
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by HelenPaul688: 12:08am On Oct 19, 2016
it well my boy Best of luck in life
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by soul2: 3:34am On Oct 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this boy will no doubt become the house of reps speaker

Amen
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2016
People like this ruin their fertility unknowingly. The scrotum needs fresh air. That's why it hangs outside the body, the pelvis. It needs to be kept at a temperature lower than the body temperature.
Tight-fittings, tight boxers, over-padding, frequent hot water bathe would impair sperm production, And cause infertility.
So, men beware!
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by RillJ(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2016
Boys been padding since 1914!
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this.. Must they picture it?! Tcheew.. If na me I for no gre o... Taaahhh
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Keepshining(f): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A teacher was shocked after discovering how a pupil padded himself when he wanted to flog him. The young boy who wore at least 5 shorts (excluding his underwear) -seemed to know what awaited him in school that day -hence the "tight security". He was later embarrassed in front of his classmates. This funny photo has been trending on Facebook.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-happened-between-teacher-and.html

weldone! padded boy.You are on your way to house of Rep.
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by lolexzy: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2016
You did not have to show his face angry angry
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by sukkot: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
paint scarcity dey that state ? they cant paint the walls ?
Re: Checkout How This Student 'Padded' Himself - Photo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
yemmybx:

If any child who fail to do his/her assignment, don't beat but let such child do it in your presence.
Wow. This is a very effective strategy. Highly more commendable than barbaric flogging teachers always took a liking to.
The only problem is finding the time of the day one can allocate for such exercise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released / Chris Oyakhilome Builds Faculty Of Engineering - Benson Idahosa University (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.