Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? (983 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by gulfer: 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
A young upwardly mobile and hardworking man who has been working for a popular photocopy manufacturing company based in Fatai Atere street, Lagos was finally given a car (repayment through deduction over 4years). This did not come on a platter of gold as he has been denied severally of the opportunity, but for RIGOROUS FASTING AND PRAYING with tremendous support from the wife!
On the very day the car was released to him (a Thursday), he was seen to have given a lift to a very pretty woman at oshodi enroute home at about 4:25pm. This young man got home at about 7:30pm to show the car to the wife. He left the car key with the wife to examine and admire while he goes into the house to freshen up.
He ran out of shower upon alarming shouts from neighbours of "fire, fire, fire",! Alas, his new car had been set ablaze by the wife!
When asked why, she said that her husband was spotted at Oshodi at 4:25pm giving a lift to an unknown woman in a brand new car which she is yet to put her butt on its seat. And the person who saw them had since returned over an hour ago despite taking a public transport! Her submission is that since that is what the husband needs the car for (instrument of fornication and adultery), they are better off without it! She therefore bought 4litres of petrol ahead the arrival of her adulterous husband to set the car ablaze! End of story!
In his response, the husband thanked everyone present, took note of them and promised to invite them when the issue is ripe for discussion!
Most of the neighbours left with mixed reactions! Some condemning the woman's actions and others saying he deserved what he got!
On Saturday, the wife's elder sister who lives around Kola bus stop came visiting with the husband, and was surprised to see the burnt remains of Brand New Toyota Highlander Jeep! Upon enquiries, the husband sent for some of the neighbours as promised and when all were seated, he asked the wife to tell her story!
After ranting and calling her husband different indecent names, she gladly repeated it as said on that day!
Instead of saying anything, the husband asked the sister-in-law to comment!
The woman explained that on that very Thursday at the said time at oshodi, she was walking on to see if she can get a cheaper bus when suddenly a brand new car parked by her and the driver was her sister's husband. He gave her a ride and he insisted on dropping her off at home where he eventually stayed for almost an hour to see if her husband will return to meet him. But since the husband did not return on time, she promised him of their return visit that Saturday since it coincided with the wife's birthday!
Now that the car is already burnt on the assumption that the husband is adulterous.

HOW DO YOU ADVISE WE SETTLE THIS ISSUE?
Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by sisisioge: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Na you marry wahala wey pass you. No other settlement than for your two to begin pay off the debt nau amidst more fasting and prayer. Abi you want make I say make you divorce madam? She's your wife, this too sha pass biko.

Reminds me of a friend back then in school. When she's angry with the bobo, she dey show plenty choko. Like carry pen go draw world map on his favorite white shirt, break plates etc. The day the guy tear book for her was the day she went to his house when he wasn't around and turn the whole place upside down! Girl rearranged the house. Eg...carry TV go toilet, carry soup go put for bed, spread cutleries at the door step, pack all him cloth put inside water drum, rearrange the chairs&table, pour uncook rice in the sitting room etc. When guy came, he tot he had been rubbed until he realized that was her treating an unresolved foork up grin Both are married to different people now by the way...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by general111(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Na you marry wahala wey pass you. No other settlement than for your two to begin pay off the debt nau amidst more fasting and prayer. Abi you want make I say make you divorce madam? She's your wife, this too sha pass biko.

Reminds me of a friend back then in school. When she's angry with the bobo, she dey show plenty choko. Like carry pen go draw world map on his favorite white shirt, break plates etc. The day the guy tear book for her was the day she went to his house when he wasn't around and turn the whole place upside down! Girl rearranged the house. Eg...carry TV go toilet, carry soup go put for bed, spread cutleries at the door step, pack all him cloth put inside water drum, rearrange the chairs&table, pour uncook rice in the sitting room etc. When guy came, he tot he had been rubbed until he realized that was her treating an unresolved foork up grin Both are married to different people now by the way...
hahahahaha...your story sweet pass op own self..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by general111(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op I don't blv this story oh.but if ever it happened,then she needs his forgiveness more than ever.because I believe she won't even be able to look her husband in the face after this incidence.
Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by mysticgal(f): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Even as a woman... I recommend a good brain reset be given to such an ignorant baby wife.
What nonsense angry, if na me, I swear the woman would pay somehow somehow. The man even calm sef....... Yeye woman angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by oweniwe(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
If she's my wife, I'll sell her to some Arab guys in need of house help and buy another car with the money cool tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by kayemjay(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Will make this short:

There are three things involved.

1) The wife has 'choko' and that choko prevented her from using common sense to dissect the matter with her hubby before greatly overreacting.

2) The husband has a history of womanizing, hence the wife's hasty conclusion that he was at it again (even though she greatly misbehaved by her action whether on not this second point is true)

3) This is a fabricated write up.

Shalom
Re: How Do You Advise We Settle This Issue? by Florblu(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2016
Even if the man has been caught by the wife countless times she shouldn't have set the car ablaze.
There are better ways of punishing an adulterous man and his concubines without being violent about it.

(1) (Reply)

Ten (10) Golden Secrets Of Marriage: To Those Who Are Married And....... / Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls / Reply A Teen Got From Her Mom That Her Stepdad Had Been Raping Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.