Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls (946 Views)

Urgent Advice Is Needed Here Pls.. / I Done Enter One Chance Relationship... How Do I Come Out? / Any Akwa Ibomite Here.. Pls Help Translate This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by kamtamark(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2018
Guys I'm At A Point Of Confusion, I Don't Knw If I Should See A Native Doctor Or A Pastor. I'm A Driver No Matter How Hard I Work My Savings Will Not Exceed 150k And If It Do I Will Develope An Unknown Sickness Before I Realise The Money Is Down To 30k. A Money I Took Months To Gather, At Times I Will Go To The Hospital All The Doctors Knws Me By Name. Some Say I Should Pray Because I Will Do All Teses The Result Wil Be Malaria That Is Spiritual. I Always Have Terible Dreams Eg. Making Love At The Level Of Ejaculation, Dream Of My Grandfather That Died 5years Ago, My Neibour That Die 2years Ago Inshort I Dream About Dead People Not Only My Family Members. Dream Of Flying, Catchx Some Type Of Fishes I Hv Never Seen. Atimes I Dream As I'm Talkx With Animals. I Can Say It All. I Complain It Severaly To My Mum And Sisters It Make No Sence To Them Until The Are Callx Me "THE DREAMER" I Thougt Maybe As I'm Growing The Bad Dreams Stuf Will Stop But It's Worst And I Suspect It To Cause Stagnation In My Life.

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 2:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
You a baptised christian? If so, fast and pray with faith. And forget all dose pastors claming they can solve your problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by kamtamark(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
For How Long Can I Fast?

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
kamtamark:
For How Long Can I Fast?
as long as you can

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
What church do you attend?
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Visit Mountain of Fire Miracles Ministries...
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
If you need something from God, you need to wait, nothing comes quickly

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2018
Did you know that jesus built his own church?
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2018
Search for the church of christ
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by kamtamark(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
I Worship In Presbyterian Church And I Have Never Do Any Fasting Before. I Was Thinking To Join A Different Church
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by belcom10(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Bro you need to go toThe lord's chosen church
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Broda choose oooo, will you rather go to a church that christ instituted or the one a man started, cus i've never seen where jesus told anybody to build his own church
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Shearch for the church of christ on facebook and message them for more info,
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by mabea: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
kamtamark:
I Worship In Presbyterian Church And I Have Never Do Any Fasting Before. I Was Thinking To Join A Different Church
Are you born again? If yes why would you consider native doctor? To start with make sure you are born again. Go for deliverance, i suggest mountain of fire. There's nothing God cannot do.
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by mabea: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
anoda:
Broda choose oooo, will you rather go to a church that christ instituted or the one a man started, cus i've never seen where jesus told anybody to build his own church
please stop this your religious campaign. This man is in dire need for deliverance and not this your religious pettiness.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
You're right but finding the rightplace to worship God is also important, or do you want to forget God after your deliveance like the other nine lepers
mabea:
please stop this your religious campaign. This man is in dire need for deliverance and not this your religious pettiness.
You're right but finding the rightplace to worship God is also important, or do you want to forget God after your deliveance like the other nine lepers
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by anoda(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ps 27:1, 37:39 matt 19:26, Rom 16:16 phil 4:13

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by mabea: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
anoda:
You're right but finding the rightplace to worship God is also important, or do you want to forget God after your deliveance like the other nine lepers You're right but finding the rightplace to worship God is also important, or do you want to forget God after your deliveance like the other nine lepers
That is why i adviced him to be born again first. I also recommended to him where he could go for his deliverance or are you saying that church of Christ is the place where one can serve God acceptably.

1 Like

Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by kamtamark(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
A Pastor Told Me To Go And Do Some Traditional Rights That Is Not Like He Is Like Teling Me To See A Native Doctor. That I Am An African And Africans Have Their Culture And Traditions But So Many People Know Believe When They Enter The Church They Can't Look That Direction. That Is What He Said And I Was So Confuse If I Should Go And See A Native Doctor. Rite Now I Don't Still Know What To Do.
Re: Don't Scrow Down Again, Enter Here Pls by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
kamtamark:
Guys I'm At A Point Of Confusion, I Don't Knw If I Should See A Native Doctor Or A Pastor. I'm A Driver No Matter How Hard I Work My Savings Will Not Exceed 150k And If It Do I Will Develope An Unknown Sickness Before I Realise The Money Is Down To 30k. A Money I Took Months To Gather, At Times I Will Go To The Hospital All The Doctors Knws Me By Name. Some Say I Should Pray Because I Will Do All Teses The Result Wil Be Malaria That Is Spiritual. I Always Have Terible Dreams Eg. Making Love At The Level Of Ejaculation, Dream Of My Grandfather That Died 5years Ago, My Neibour That Die 2years Ago Inshort I Dream About Dead People Not Only My Family Members. Dream Of Flying, Catchx Some Type Of Fishes I Hv Never Seen. Atimes I Dream As I'm Talkx With Animals. I Can Say It All. I Complain It Severaly To My Mum And Sisters It Make No Sence To Them Until The Are Callx Me "THE DREAMER" I Thougt Maybe As I'm Growing The Bad Dreams Stuf Will Stop But It's Worst And I Suspect It To Cause Stagnation In My Life.
don't go to any native doctor, the have nothing to give u 4 free, if u are a christian look for a prayerful church like mountain of fire and attend thier weekly deliverance, u praying is good bt at these state that u are in at the moment u need a stronger man to pray 4u..

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Opportunity / Graco Car Seat For Children From 0 To 10 Yrs Available / How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.