Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus (655 Views)

Newsfather Mbaka Makes Shocking Revelation About Former President Goodluck Jonat / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Joseph Atwill, an American Biblical scholar has said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified.

Atwill holds that the concept of Jesus was invented .

Joseph Atwill, an American Biblical scholar has said that all that the Christian world holds as regarding the divinity of Jesus Christ is all falsified. Atwill holds that the concept of Jesus was invented .

Presentation of the controversial new discovery

Atwill will be appearing before the British public for the first time in London on the 19th of October to present a controversial new discovery: ancient confessions recently uncovered now prove, according to Atwill, that the New Testament was written by first-century Roman aristocrats and that they fabricated the entire story of Jesus Christ.

Continue reading the full interview at
http://realmp34.com/index.php?page=viewblog&val=MTM0

It first appeared on naij.com

Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by edebemba(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
I am not surprised. We are in the last days. False teachers and prophets will arise, giving themselves up as somebody, only to decieve and lead ,many to eternal destruction. They won't see me in Jesus Name.
Re: Scholar Makes Shocking Revelation About The Divinity Of Jesus by Parlegrandpa: 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
edebemba:
I am not surprised. We are in the last days. False teachers and prophets will arise, giving themselves up as somebody, only to decieve and lead ,many to eternal destruction. They won't see me in Jesus Name.

Well said my brother

(1) (Reply)

A Word Is Enough For A Wise........... / Pastor Chris And Benny Hinn Again / What Is A Lost Love Spells In *~oman~usa~~australia~norway+qatar-bahrain*uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.