Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD (24444 Views)

How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience / 5 Job Hunting Myths Debunked - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by GoodSide: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2016
abegi.
for dus buhari period.
who padded cv don epp..
na by connection.
we are in era of error

bank acct....error
atm wirhdrawal..error
telecommunications compnys...error
security..error
govt...error
leaders..error
police..error
naira and dollar..error
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by Benjom(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2016
Valid points
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by sircrabo: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Make I no lie, the few jobs I did in the past came as a result of Connection via Grace of God. God uses man to bless fellow man. That doesn't mean skill or exprtise should be ruled out. Its better when you are well equiped for the job and well connected, you'll be dreaded in that organisation. But connection without knowledge can be embarassing, cause you'll see yourself asking plenty stupid questions from people looking up to you to deliver.

You can never get rich working for someone else, begin to look inwards and I bet you won't regret it. Be self employed. What I earn today selling on ecommerce stores is far more than any of my past jobs payed me, though I miss 9 - 5 life. Its close to 3 yrs now since I opened my CV

Grace of God at work. #BeYourOwnBoss
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by Bazinga(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
gidimasters:

Bro tell them oooo... Those connected sef no sure of their connection again.... So stay there and be saying connection

Don't mind them. They will be staying unemployed for yrs waiting for connection while those getting jobs based on merit will be getting
Good jobs.
Ur competence and employability and God's favour makes u a better candidate to be employed than someone with connection.
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by KomonSense: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2016
EduRegard:
Kindly drop your views below, thanks.

Nice piece of work but I still do strongly believe that you could have done better and made it simpler by uploading a typical sample of the Cv (in MsWord or PDF or screenshots) you have described above for novice like me to follow as a guide.

Please... Just making #CommonSense
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by Udofire(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
[email][/email]
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by Udofire(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by delighted2: 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
EduRegard:
Kindly drop your views below, thanks.
. I concord, drop a simple of d CV.
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by brixton: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cool
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by fashionnisir(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
kiss
SenatorTobijah:
Na connection be the main thing oh, u can have the best CV yet no company will call u. It's God's favour and Connection
Re: How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD by JOpress3: 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
To accept that you don't have experience as a graduate, is self defeat in the first place.

How can you spend between 4 -6 years in Tertiary institution and an additional one year in NYSC.....

And you finally come to the conclusion that you don't have experience. Its the biggest lie you ever told yourself.

Look at it this way...

If you are fortunate to enroll in industrial training (IT) during your undergraduate level. isn't this an earned experience?

In the preparation of your project research work, your aim and objective and the final result of your research. Isnt this an earned experience to add in your CV?

In Your NYSC service year, perhaps you were sent to a School or a Government ministry, or where ever...

In the school you are expected to teach, while in the Ministry it is expected that you do one or two activities. Are this not earned experience, to add in your CV?

Again, in your NYSC service year, perhaps you were fortunate to attend a seminar in, let's say Marketing or entrepreneurship, Don't you think this are earned experience to be added in your CV?

I can go on and on and on...

Bottom line is, you don't lack experience at your level as fresh graduate.

You only lack insight and courage to identify earned experience and claim it in your cv.

NOTE :

You must realize that employers/Recruiter are humans with emotion and reasoning like you and me. They did not fall from the sky.

And as such, they don't expect you to manufacture experience that are beyond your reach at the moment. no,no,no...

Employers are only interested to see what you ACHIEVED with your EARNED EXPERIENCE during your undergraduate level, during your NYSC service year and your previous place of work. That's all

So, the question still begging for answer is, What did you achieved with your earned experience?

For example as a classroom teacher during your NYSC service year, what did you teach?
is it Math or English? So, did you make any impart in during teaching? Like did your teaching improve students performance in Math from 30% to 60%. Or did you just go and do waka pass?

Your answer will tell what you achieved with your earned experience.

This are the Many open end questions,that your potential employers are are waiting for you patiently to provide and simply proof to them that you are a potential solution to a problem they are struggling with in a particular job function.

And they gift you the job, to come and be a solution to problems in that particular job function. Simple.

So my dear friend, stop sitting down and wondering up and down on how to manufacture 5 years experience when you graduated one year ago. Wake up, sleeping jimmy!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Will This Affect Me When Searching For A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.