Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React (46996 Views)

Davido give reasons why he signed Lyta, / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido Give & Teach His Daughter How To Count Money As Both Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by KINGwax007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmykk:

if aisha buhari is fed up who are you to believe in buhari.You are a bigger fool my boy
if I were your boy, I wld av committee suicide as thr only choice I cld have.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by emmykk(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
if I were your boy, I wld av committee suicide as thr only choice I cld have.
committee suicide....dont die let your english die.

let me burst you.....before you say nah andriod phone nah make you add 1t and 2es
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by jahsson(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
daveson2020:
Any entertainer that wants to go higher should stay out of politics. Even if they called you for a show during campaigning season try and turn them down.

pls dont allow me laugh ooo... Turn down for what... I would do show for both campaigning parties... Hian..!!! ...
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by mukthar2000(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Foool u better keep ur mouth shout,weting u knw about politic.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who made us third class? Igbos are very industrious and out spoken. Sorry to say other tribes are just too dull. GEJ was a learner in larger Nigerian politics, Igbos are great people. Pls check out those who usually contribute mostly on sports, politics and other stuffs on radios, TV and other social media large percentage are Igbos.

Let's be honest with ourselves, can we convince other Nigerians when we keep abandoning our homeland? Our people are seen as seeking refuge in the north and west. Can we have respect when we are not developing our own land?

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by rasskid2005(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
CHECK THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE DAT COMMENT ON DAVIDO POST AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
so says an arrogant spoilt brat who could refer to a man old enough to be his father as his boy, son of a rich man who doesn't even know the price of Maggi in the market, meteeeeew, I hope he will be able to say this same thing by this time next year, because with all parameters I can say that things are gonna get worse
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Mehn i'm short of words. Davido no go school at all
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Seenyo:
I'm yoruba, but i hate my peoples's hypocrisy/passiveness about buhari's lackadaisical performance, i USED to be his fan, but as @ today, the nomad is a WASTE of my vote!!!

I hate my own people MORE than you hate yours!!!!
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by willibounce1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigerians did not react. Bitter, jealous, yam leg, beard chested evil flattinos reacted. They are always bitter. I am not surprised.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Skookum(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chaiiii people dey vex oo psalm 109 v8 for buhari

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by lekkie073(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
deadkiss:
More
ok ...
so ur name is tochukwu thankgod ifeduba
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chibuzorAbia: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
willibounce1:
[size=18pt]Nigerians did not react. Bitter, jealous, yam leg, beard chested evil flattinos reacted. They are always bitter. I am not surprised [/size].
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
cursed regiƶn? Yet the most successful tribe in africa.

Dey there dey deceive urself....
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
the headline shuld b 5%ters mob davido,, grin
truly their is intense suffering in the country.... but asides the 5%ters nigerians stil believe n knw it takes time to fix things.
make una go read hw long it took obama wu had a certificate
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by oluwashedy: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
Davido is probably not aware of what the masses are currently going under this ill-fated administration. Even if bubu is allowed for a period 16 years, he can't do anything
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hemanwel:
No sir!It's cos Igbos are no pretenders.Igbos are no suffering and smiling people.They will call a spade what it really is.
Besides,the southwest,in connivance with the north,are the ones who have plunged the country into this recession with their "educated illiteracy" ;with their voodoo economics.Now,they are burying their heads in shame.Trust me,they are cursing Davido in their minds with that post but shame will not allow them to type it out.

The same way they called Mr stealing is not corruption what he really is..
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by KINGwax007(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2016
emmykk:
committee suicide....dont die let your english die.

let me burst you.....before you say nah andriod phone nah make you add 1t and 2es
that's ur problem dude... Post it on the pages of the newspaper...

You already shot yourself like a fool with your last paragraph of your stupid comment
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Akaujaa(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
OP, since when did opinions from people of the south east alone begin to represent that of the entire Nigerians? You should have said "Igbos blast him" and not Nigerians.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by NevetsIbot(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
lol.... These people no get chill... Lmao
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by donprinyo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
U guys have been deceived again by traffic hunters. grin grin grin
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Daplux4:

the truth is Nigerians are suffering, a tenure of 4yrs and he said 2yrs is not enough.

That's the truth. Even the 4yrs is not enough..
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Tommfrench(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
something tells me OP has that last comment
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Spidermon: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:
"U are mad my boy"

kikikikiki grin

So this is all you typed and you have almost 100 likes??

Mehn konji dey hook boys oooo
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by arsenal33: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
most of the people blasting him are from....
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Like Seriously?...but easterners are not hypocrital about their dislike for the nomad...
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Daplux4: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oblang:

That's the truth. Even the 4yrs is not enough..
give buhari 12 years and he will still don't know what to do
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by legba1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
rasskid2005:
CHECK THE NAMES OF ALL THOSE DAT COMMENT ON DAVIDO POST AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELF

Exactly my thoughts...........just check the names.....
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 9japride(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Let's be honest with ourselves, can we convince other Nigerians when we keep abandoning our homeland? Our people are seen as seeking refuge in the north and west. Can we have respect when we are not developing our own land?
[color=#006600][/color]

Not really, but that situation is caused by successive government who intentionally deprive the east of development, so men have to move to other areas. If the government ensure a level playing ground from every state to invest in their natural resources u won't find easterners travelling anyhow rather they will invest in their states. All those shouting ipob are future tyrants who can do anything to ensure the Igbos don't move forward. I face reality, I don't deceive myself that want most people say are jokes, from the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Oblang(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
Daplux4:

give buhari 12 years and he will still don't know what to do

Hes actually doing the right thing presently. Some harsh decisions are needed to make things right..
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by tiger28: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
Check the name of the responders! These Biafrans are still mad long after the elections. The funny thing is that 120% of them can vote for the opposition and it won't make a dent just like the last election. Sadly, this will even make worse for "any" possibility of an igbo presidency in the next 100 years because these folks have insulted almost all the tribes in Nigeria. Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Earth2Metahuman: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
my dear,remove hate from your gene in every aspect the igbos are ahead,sports,acting,business,wealth and even governance...they are the only tribe that do not depend on govt for wealth.
as seen in Igbo land

Nice joke bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Shuts Down Ikeja Shopping Mall; Meets Female Old Fan (Pics) / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn / Freeze Pictured In Studio With Amin Moussalli As Cool FM Re-employs Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.