Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React (46961 Views)

Davido give reasons why he signed Lyta, / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Davido Give & Teach His Daughter How To Count Money As Both Have Fun (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Chudichu(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2016
Ivoryred:
hahahahahahahahahaha davido don enter one chance.......nigerians go eat you like food,if don't mind your business.
So Nigeria matter is not davido's business, but other peoples business?

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Towncrier007(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
By all means, the OP is that same guy who commented lastly because he snapped the screen shot
.. and according to the screenshot, he's supposed to comment next...

You guys are fools.... The names of the commenters said it all...

Nice catch, but who come be the fool here na?

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2016
from the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. jst see the amount of vile words the commenters are spewing. they just couldnt express their views in a constructive way without the use of insults. its easy to know those who are quick to using insults, the pains they are going through are boundless.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by bwsandabe(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Chai nawa for iPods oooo

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by davibid: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2016
I don't blame him

After all he never tasted hunger in his life

#ThunderFireAmSha

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by UbiIsaac(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Boy you've erred. how many copy of your song is your DJ still selling per a week. please next time try to reason like a man and not like a boy. Do you want to trend in politics ? Watch your mouth

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Emmy147: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
Motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by cinedu(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2016
hamzakito:
THEY ARE ALL IBOS, CHECK THOSE THAT RESPONDED TO THE TWEET.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by chivision: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2016
They should have stoned him sef.

Ndi ara! Ndi ara!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by mengho(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!! U got love dis fefol, they never want anything good, I guess even the devil learned from them

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by HBIAFRA1: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Mr good english we Have seen ur own write up......." They still believe they have a point" chebi na correct sentence?
Stanleywaxy:
grin the worst part of this case is that most of them who even wants to comment will end up writing trash , wrong spellings and yet they still believe they have a point .
Useless set of people .

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by lozairio(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
jide219:
All this mumu Igbo ,what's your business,he said give buhari time,olodo nation,cursed tribe
if you looking for what is cursed look at your self

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by orimsamsam(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Arnoldo:
cursed regiƶn? Yet the most successful tribe in africa.
omoale oniro

4 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by MissingBudget: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2016
tyson98:
Igbos again msschew none of them can even construct a good english, cursed region

Pot calling kettle black. Your own "a good english" is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by obailala(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol... From the tweets shown, the homogeneity in tribe of the 'blasters' is quite amusing though... Na wa for my pipo! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by thunderbabs: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido don dey pass hin boundary...he knw how much i buy a small cup of ogbono yestday? Mk he no mk me vex too o undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by 111jideofor: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Davido,you are just a little fool,idiot

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2016
True definition of biafrans is frustration

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by kilokeys(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2016
''YOU ARE MAD MY BOY"

funniest shii ever.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Lantycool: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
children of Hate !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Olarhbanjee(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2016
The igbos re vexin lik dem don smoke igbo'.."my rhymes thou" grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by ifenes(m): 10:00am On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria cannot be repaired in 5 years. Minimum 10 years

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by ralphsoo(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2016
Igbo people attacked him.....i'm not surprised

5 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Hemanwel(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
braithwaite:

Ah dey confuse oo..na onli igbo ppl the recession affect?

No sir!It's cos Igbos are no pretenders.Igbos are no suffering and smiling people.They will call a spade what it really is.
Besides,the southwest,in connivance with the north,are the ones who have plunged the country into this recession with their "educated illiteracy" ;with their voodoo economics.Now,they are burying their heads in shame.Trust me,they are cursing Davido in their minds with that post but shame will not allow them to type it out.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Posh3(f): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2016
tyson98:
Igbos again msschew none of them can even construct a good english, cursed region

Cursed region Igbo's or Yoruba? Mtscheeew,ur brain needs resetting.... undecided
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Uchenduin: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2016
U dnt need 2 look at d birth certificate 2 knw sum1's age. whn a kid talk,u've already knw.
Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by emmykk(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2016
KINGwax007:
By all means, the OP is that same guy who commented lastly because he snapped the screen shot
.. and according to the screenshot, he's supposed to comment next...

You guys are fools.... The names of the commenters said it all...

if aisha buhari is fed up who are you to believe in buhari.You are a bigger fool my boy

6 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by basty: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2016
95% respondents coming from 5% Nigerians. (100%-5%) is still 5% people of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by smashad(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2016
who b Di's one again...u no go face ur muzic oloshi

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Maj196(m): 10:10am On Oct 19, 2016
O boi see serious bashing.

1 Like

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by Abuzed1(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2016
deadkiss:
Pics
FROM THE NAMES OF PEOPLE BASHING DAVIDO IS LIKE 99.9% ARE MY IBO BROTHERS....CHAI THIS MY IBO BROTHERS AND BUHARI NA ONLY GOD GO SEPERATE THEM

3 Likes

Re: Davido: "Give Buhari Time, 2 Years Not Enough To Fix Nigeria". Nigerians React by drlateeph(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Nightie:
"U are mad my boy"

kikikikiki grin
...I tell you, funniest reply of all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters / Rachel Oniga Died From Heart Disease Not COVID-19 - Family Releases Statement / DJ Cuppy Mocks Comedian Ushbebe After Signing Pepsi Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.