Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Corruption In Kadpoly Main Campus!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corruption In Kadpoly Main Campus!!! (485 Views)

Kadpoly Sacks Danjuma Alhassan Over Sexual Harassment / Kaduna Polytechnic(kadpoly) Releases 2017/2018 Admission List / Leaked!!! Kadpoly 2017/2018 Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Kadpoly Main Campus!!! by ishaq062(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
lecturer gave carry over to students who failed to yield to his warning....
A guy leaving next to my room in tundunwada Kaduna who is a student in kadyploly came back home this afternoon crying lamenting about the result pasted yesterday . stating that despite the money he paid and his effort and prayer a lecturer name me olukoya from civil Engr. department gave him Carry over after he did all is best in the test, assignments, and attendance.
stating that life is not fair for the poor student has the working class amongst the student always have their ways, all those alhaji will not attend for once and will still smile home with a good grade and the poor will read and read all day and night will have to bribe the same mr olukoya but because fat brown envelop he will still fail them.
I could remembered during fasting period he came to ask for 4k he said he wanted to use it in school , he said they are 5 in a group and contributed 4k each to settled the lecturer.
I asked him what of the ladies in the class ? he said the ladies have option either fat envelop or ....
and also I Asked is it only his department ,he said no that those taken his course has borrowed course suffers the same thing.
and finally I asked him what is the management doing about him. he said sometimes he thus say that the Rector can not do anything that is a common practice in the school that the rector is aware of the practices so if they want to graduate they should do the needful.
please come to their rescue.
lecturer name : olukoya
department: civil
kindly ignore my typos.
to the front page

(1) (Reply)

. / Trending In Cyprus / The Billion Coin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.