Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria (7610 Views)

Top 10 Smartphones With The Best Camera In The World - Naijatechguy / My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zafric:
my nigga it's good to appreciate effort, i know the phantom 6 has nothing on the s7 or Iphone 7 or Google PIxel, hence why i tried to use Nigerian Oems. And pls i use a Gs6
Biko stop line u ain't using nothing. You are using a Gs6 and u comparing cameras lol. Nigerians using expensive stuffs over the net
Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by SmeagolC(m): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zafric:

which Iphone 6 is dat biko
haha, I just checked it out myself and it's specs are similar to mine. An oversight on my part.
Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by Zafric(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHESTER48:
Biko stop line u ain't using nothing. You are using a Gs6 and u comparing cameras lol. Nigerians using expensive stuffs over the net
What sense did what u say just make
Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by Zafric(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
SmeagolC:

haha, I just checked it out myself and it's specs are similar to mine. An oversight on my part.
no problem
Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
Decale:
It's in this order:

Lg G5

Samsung S7 and edge

IPhone 7 and plus

Do not listen to anyone in this thread. Just biased individuals full here
biased. Have you seen the SONY Z5 camera? Oh lawd jesus!
Re: Which Phone Has The Best Camera in Nigeria by mykalls(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
There is no Chinese phone that has been able to up their camera. they are all still average. if you want to find out, use Infinix,
Gionee, Tecno cameras at night, then you will see how crap they are. If Chinese phone can up their camera, then we will begin to take them serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse / Tecno Phantom 5 (N70,000) Vs Doogee F5 (N34,000) / For Those Who Don’t Know: There Are Levels To This Gorilla Glass Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.