Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) (51273 Views)

15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Policeman Kidnaps & Rapes 14-Year-Old Girl For 6 Days In Anambra (Photos) / Man Rapes 14-year-old Girl To Coma After Taking ‘man Power’ In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Islie: 5:39am On Oct 19, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

The police in Lagos State have arrested a man, identified only as Nathaniel, for allegedly drugging and raping his 14-year-old housemaid in the Ikotun area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Nathaniel, who stayed on Ajisegiri Street, in the Egbe area, was arrested by the Ikotun Police Division on Sunday.

It was gathered that the suspect allegedly lured his housemaid, Chinwe (pseudonym), with a cup of juice penultimate Monday, which contained a sedative.

The two persons were reportedly alone in the apartment on the day.

The victim, who is an orphan, was brought from a village in the south eastern part of Nigeria to work in Nathaniel’s house.

It was said that when she woke up, she found that she was naked.

She also reportedly found semen in her private parts.

Our correspondent gathered that after the incident, Chinwe fled the house, dropping a letter for the suspect’s wife to intimate her on the sexual abuse she (Chinwe) had allegedly suffered.

It was learnt that the teenager also confided in a neighbour, who is a pastor in the area.

The pastor was said to have informed a child rights’ organisation, which in turn reported at a police station.

In the letter obtained by PUNCH Metro, Chinwe wrote that she did not want to return to the house as she was fed up with sexual abuses allegedly by Nathaniel.

She said, “Dear aunty, I want to go. I am suffering here. Look at what your husband has been doing to me. The last time that he did it, he gave me a drink and I did not know that he purposely gave me that drink so that I could fall asleep.

“It was when I woke up that I now found myself naked. I now saw white thing on my laps. This is what he was doing to me the other time that I told you that I wanted to go. I do not want to cause trouble for you. Please, call my brother to come and take me away. I want to go and I do not want to stay here again.”

A source with the Child Protection Network, where the pastor reported the case, said, “The man is over 40 years old. He employed the victim as a domestic help.

“He had been sexually abusing the 14-year-old victim. On that Monday, he drugged her juice. That day was a public holiday. When she slept off, he raped her.

“She ran away from the house, because she did not want trouble for the man’s wife. Nathaniel has been arrested by the police. The Family Support Unit of the police is handling the matter.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed Nathaniel’s arrest.

She said, “The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, has directed that the case be charged to court.”

http://punchng.com/employer-drugs-rapes-14-year-old-lagos/

Pics: copy of letter she pen down before running from the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:43am On Oct 19, 2016
I'm tired of seeing this news everyday. Wtf the fvck is wrong with the Judiciary on rape issues? Jeez!!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Collenshy2020(m): 5:52am On Oct 19, 2016
If there's no strict punishment for this beast of human's, tell me how the constant rape issues tend to be at minimum.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2016
I guess our legislators enjoys hearing this rape case(s) everytime, because if not they would have moved a motion or enact a law for a rapist to be killed by firing squad.. angry angry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess our legislators enjoys hearing this rape case(s) everytime, because if not they would have moved a motion or enact a law for a rapist to be killed by firing squad.. angry angry

What about if one is innocently accused of rape with that law in place?

Knowing fully well the NPF doesn't have the full capacity to carry out proper investigation before convicting someone.

What happens next?

Go to prison yards, you will see so many innocent convicts.

The bad people almost never get caught.

Till karma comes which can take a life time.

23 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by veekid(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
End time employer

I think this should suits him well

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by sakalisis(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Glaxxs: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
he deserves a death sentence.. so others would learn

4 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Turks: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nigeria I gradually turning into India with these frequent rape episodes.

3 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Goddygee(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
eh... Abi OP yé ti ya wéré...? Nathaniel what? how do you want NCAN do their work now...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
But why, why are some men just stupid for nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by XaintJoel20: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wetin God put inside wen dey drive men crazy

People have lived on the surface of the earth and never had sex, yet they lived a fulfilled life...

2 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by ucee64(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
na them nh afonja

13 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Realhommie(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Pathetic.
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue The story is one sided
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Mustiboy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na the girl condition make Her handwriting be like this? The man on the other hand should be deprived of His thing; don't ask me which thing, pls.

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
It was gathered that the suspect allegedly lured his housemaid, Chinwe (pseudonym), with a cup of juice penultimate Monday

You don't need to use a pseudonym, we know where the rapist and victim are from. The only thing that pisses me off is that they behave as if it's only Abokis that rapes. Hypocrites!!!

BTW, our federal lawmakers should make laws that make convicted perpetrators of rape, kidnapping and forced marriages face CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

23 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
END TIME RAPE.. END TIME HUSBAND... MAY GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Quite sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Hollawaley(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
rape=7 years
attempted rape=14 years
judges steal money=media noise and to be freed at last
man steals chicken=20 years
politician stole 20 billion= weeks inside DSS jail to eating fried oriental chicken and imported juice.....later after bribe,,,,DSS Would say no information to persecute!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Lilimax(f): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Rapists every where shocked
Iniquities are abound... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Turks:
Nigeria I gradually turning into India with these frequent rape episodes.

As in eh

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Taryur3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Its quirt pathetic for the teenage girl to be passing through this ordeals.... Pls let her go and am sure the man won't go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
The girl must be commended for her godly character, the bovine beast in guise of her employer definitely destroyed her innocence.

May lightning eviscerate his bowel

2 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Jeus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
what else is new.

9gerian. is new
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Dreal11247: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Though sexual looseness cannot be justified, the level of women indecent dressing is nauseating. I think something urgent needs to be done to curb the evil trend.

2 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Peterpanny: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
You drug and rape her devil pls come and see lucifer younger brother.

1 Like

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by tsmat(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
am sure the attack is from our people from the yeast...

6 Likes

Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by kennyjam: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na N80 naira I get ooo.. I won drink Coke, na only plastic bottle(N120) own dey for this (naira)land. who get N40 for there make E borrow me?
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by chiedu7: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hollawaley:
rape=7 years
attempted rape=14 years
judges steal money=media noise and to be freed at last
man steals chicken=20 years
politician stole 20 billion= weeks inside DSS jail to eating fried oriental chicken and imported juice.....later after bribe,,,,DSS Would say no information to persecute!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.