Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday (1082 Views)

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys / 'you Brought This On Yourself' - Nollywood Filmmaker Tells Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by TunezMedia: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2016
Ace Filmmaker Femi Adisa and his wife Tomi welcomed another set of twins recently, after having their first set of identical twins in October 2014.

Just days after the first set of twin boys marked their second birthday the popular producer and director took to Instagram to announce the arrival of his new twins with the cutest photo and a caption that read, “My God has done it again.. it’s a boy and a girl. Thank you Jesus!”

See photos below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/nollywood-filmmaker-welcome-twins-days.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by ezechueze(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2016
OK
Re: Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2016
What a set of lovely twins. grin grin

Hmm. One a General practional, the other a Surgeon. Perfect Combo. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Between, you need to see this ::::
Hubscroll :: How Etisalat Nigeria rises up against Globacom's first Nationwide 4G LTE Network coverage

[size=4pt].[/size]
Re: Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by Sensie(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Congrats to him. Cute boys tho
Re: Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by Sensie(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2016
Congrats to them. Cute boys tho
Re: Nollywood Filmmaker Welcome New Set Of Twins Days After His Twin Boys Birthday by saintkel(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2016
To my future wife, I really expect u to give me twins. Oh how them. Congrats

(1) (Reply)

See What Dele Momodu And Osuofia Did In Ghana (photos) / Wow!Meet Queen Blessing Utanung Michael ,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria 2016. / I Thought You Have Sense - Bobrisky Claps Back At Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.