Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi (40436 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nwaforchigozie: 4:09am On Oct 29, 2019
According to an exclusive report by Diamond Celebrities, Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has welcomed a new lovely baby with his new wife in Germany.

The baby girl came yesterday, 28th of October, at 11 am Nigerian time. The name of the baby according to Diamond Celebrities is Oluchi.

His new wife is a model, from South Africa and based in Germany.

Source: https://diamondcelebrities.org/2019/10/28/dc-exclusive-nollywood-actor-emeka-ike-welcomes-new-baby-with-new-wife/

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Norabay(f): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2019
hmm i hope this one won't run away, congrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Passionate888: 4:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by GOFRONT(m): 5:28am On Oct 29, 2019
A GIRLCHILD??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Threebear(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Hope he treats this one better than he did the first .

Heard he emotionally and physically his first wife .

Dear second wife know that the same broom used to kill the cockroach will also be used to kill the rat . cool

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by partnerbizn3(f): 7:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Dude still regrets losing the first wify.
If you listen to his interviews, you would know.

see below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by BafanaBafana: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats to him.
Jim Iyke is still going gallivanting around Abuja sleeping with rich women for money

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Giftedprof: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats dear.
I have nothing but LOVE for the world.
The end is near. Accept Jesus Christ cos He loves you dearly.

Jesus loves you all.

Wishing you all a a blessed day.
May we never experience a better yesterday.
One love pals

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by morikee: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by HospitalityDiva(f): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats to him. What matters most is his happiness. I hope his ex-wife finds happiness too.

Meanwhile,

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by realestniggah: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations to him I guess
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by 9jayes: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
New wife with 3 kids?
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians can born ehn. Emeka Ike should get vasectomy. It’s about time

What’s this one below me saying undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
So while he was monitoring the first wife upandan- he was already knacking another woman? Umu nwoke ehn! grin

0KNM:
Nigerians can born ehn. Emeka Ike should get vasectomy. It’s about time. What’s this one below me saying undecided undecided undecided

Goat. Why don't you get a vasectomy first?

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Adrian98(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. Blank screen. Dm
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Riele(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
New wife??.

No wonder he's deteriorating both in health and looks.

That's what you get for being a man LovePeddler. Ugliness

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
grin

Good

Do away with any useless wife husband that's making your life miserable.
Life is too short to allow yourself be in an unproductive and toxic relationship.
No one has the key to your happiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Madibah(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Nothing to write
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Opinedecandid(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations, great man
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Second chance to happiness

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by sunsewa16: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Dem carry foreign ladies swear for this one?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Amstupid(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
I saw REEKADO BANKS on my screen dis morning, I thought I saw a ghost shocked

D way d guy career is going down ehn,,,, no dey surprise if u see him for YABA dey shout ------ Bros, ur size dey here oo, originento number 1 grin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by money121(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Andersonjr(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Hhm.. Well congrats
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by adecz: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Wife beater!! sad

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2019
grin
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by koolgee(m): 8:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido With Governors Umahi And Wike / Belinda Effah Calls Out Tekno Over His Video Of Unclad Girls Dancing In Lekki / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.