Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife (665 Views)

Cardi B Stuns In Sexy Bodysuit To Hubby Offset’s Fashion Line Launch / Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife by saharaposter: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2016
Ooni of Ife's wife, Queen Wuraola-Zynab Ogunwusi, sent him a lovely birthday message via her social media page.

[img]http://uzomediangr.files./2016/10/914ee-olori.png[/img]

She shared the photo above and the message below...

"Happy birthday to my King! May Our creator continue to bless you with wisdom, happiness, success, and love. You are the sugar in my tea! #OloriWuraola #OoniofIfe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLu9IHCjj1P/

Cc, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife by saharaposter: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife by Sensie(f): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2016
Good of her

(1) (Reply)

My Vagina, My Pride, My Joy / Photos Of Bride & Groom Having Their Wedding In A Shoprite / Toke Makinwa Spills The Bean, Says Maje Infected Her With STI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.