Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence (33220 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Bolanle Ninalowo's Romantic Pictures From A Movie Scene Got Fans / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set / Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by lordkit400: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Founded by Queen Wuraola Ogunwusi of Ile-Ife, the #1in3Africa Campaign is a call to action to spread awareness to end domestic violence and sexual abuse against women across the continent.

A walk was organized in Lagos today and it started from Awolowo Road by Falomo Roundabout. Zonal Police P.R.O, SP Dolapo Badmus, Foluke Daramola and also Domestic violence victims; Tonto Dikeh and Mercy Aigbe were present during the walk.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/30/actresses-tonto-dikeh-mercy-aigbe-and-queen-wuraola-join-others-to-campaign-against-domestic-violence/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Hotshawarma(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cessa0:
Birds of same feathers flock together...
"birds of a feather.".........john bull my son i sent you to school....

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by crownfit2017(f): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
Same gang

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by praizephoto(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by lazsnaira(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
...i sure wouldnt be surprised if in no distant future there was no more marriage as we know it today!

...probably everything would be made into business...sperms would be sold at stores, sourrugate mothers would be up for rentage and lease...and of course babies would be on shelves for grab...

...and GOD WOULD WEPT, regreting once more why he made them man&woman!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Cessa0(f): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Birds of same feather flock together...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Kondomatic(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
I will join them the day I see women campaign against "domestic violence against maids"

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Thewrath(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
Inasmuch as I condemn domestic violence against women,it should be worthy of note that it's not a privilege for women to run their mouth anyhow,they are not the first to get married!

Talk anyhow,you see anyhow!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by lordkit400: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Quinn22(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
God is already weeping for your English cry cry cry embarassed
lazsnaira:
...i sure wouldnt be surprised if in no distant future there was no more marriage as we know it today!

...probably everything would be made into business...sperms would be sold at stores, sourrugate mothers would be up for rentage and lease...and of course babies would be on shelves for grab...

...and GOD WOULD WEPT, regreting once more why he made them man&woman!

16 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Quinn22(f): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Say No to bullying and domestic violence against men! grin

15 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Thunderlicious: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Single Mothers Gang.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
The most common type of domestic violence in Nigeria is the one commited by women against housemaids

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by ChangetheChange: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Confused women

Say No to bullying and Domestic Violence against men

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by obikiel(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
they are not qualified to lead the protest
my thought though

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Papiikush: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Quinn22:
Say No to bullying and domestic violence against men! grin

What most of you don't understand is. Men are the real victims of domestic violence.

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by givemedatin: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
Useless people.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by AZUH: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Watin concern Oni wife inside ? Shey her husband dey beat am ?

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
Say no to DV
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by profnigga(m): 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
dat one fil stop me make I no beat una in..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by scarletkinq(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shame on em tho double standard bastards

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by maberry(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
you women should also learn to watch your mouth too
more often than not, you people are the architects of your own misfortune

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by exlinklodge: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Thunderlicious: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Frustrated old Cargoes

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by KKKWHITE(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Women that are promiscuous and lack good manners

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by lailo: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
Shameless,useless,jobless,mannerless,brainless,fameless,hopeless,nonsense haughty sluts and wanna-be-feminists.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Morenikeji070: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
lol Edo people congress they all married to Yoruba lols �

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tonto Dikeh is so confused and annoying..Mtsheww...

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by ugofr(f): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
domestic violence against men and housemaids...

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe And Queen Wuraola At Campaign Against Domestic Violence by whitebeard(m): 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
"birds of a feather.".........john bull my son i sent you to school....
hmm..the queen has sent her representative, make we no hear word again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics / Sandra Ikeji Shares Maternity Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.